English > Spanish English > ASL
Spanish > English ASL > English
SERVICES & SPECIALIZATION AREAS
• Community, Health and Legal Translation and Interpretation
• Consecutive, Simultaneous and Sight Interpretation
• Over-the-phone Interpretation
• Literary Translation
3,000 words per day; up to 4,000 words per day for rush assignment
HARDWARE & SOFTWARE
2 Laptops | 1 Multipurpose copier | 2 Tablets | 2 Smartphones
MacOS | MS Office | Fluency Now | TRADOS | CAT | Quickbooks
2018 - Present Freelance Interpreter & Translator | ATA member
• Community, Health & Legal Translator & Interpreting Services
• Literary Translator
• Children’s Books Writer, Translator & Editor.
2016-2018 Studio Associate II | Toll Brothers Inc. (USA) www.tollbrothers.com
• Bi-lingual Architect Designer for Luxury home builders.
• Design development, collaboration within consultants, contractors and clients.
• Advanced AutoCAD, comprehensive REVIT, Document translation.
2015-2016 Architectural Designer | ADO-Architectural Design Office (USA)
• Bi-lingual Architect Designer for Commercial, Residential & Historical agencies.
• Design development, Document translation. Comprehensive AutoCAD and Sketch Up
• Conceptual design, proposal, collaboration within consultants, associates and clients.
2013-2015 CAD Drafter assistant | Rustic Steel Creations (USA)
• Bi-lingual Part-time for a metal custom design company, producing customized
welding products by the support of structural engineering, designers and artists.
• Improved shop drawings, products, finishes and design.
• Conceptual design, Translation and Interpreting services.
2010-2012 Storyteller Reader Specialist | Phillips Shore Elementary School (Fl, USA)
• Motivate children from first and second grade to read.
• Utilizing the material of AMERICORP reaching out children to encourage them to read.
2010-2015 ASL Instructor | BEGINNINGS TOGETHER (USA)
Baby Sign Language Instructor https://www.signingtimeacademy.com/ssalamanca
• Signing with Babies, toddlers, Parent Success Guide, Enhance Literacy, Children in Speech
and Language Therapy
• Homeschool Programs
• Preschool & Child Care.
2007-2009 Architectural Drafter | MRI Architectural Group (USA)
• Design and development Commercial, Educational, Healthcare, Municipal and Amusement.
• Improved shop drawings, products and finishes. Coordinated with consultants, code
compliant and translation services.
Present MS in Creative Writing | Universidad de Salamanca (Salamanca, Spain)
Present MS in Translation & Interpreting | NYU SP (USA)
2022 MS in Translation Editorial and Literary | AulaSIC (Barcelona, Spain)
2021 Community, Health & Legal Interpret Certification|WidenerUniversity(Delaware, USA)
2021 Certificate of English Proficiency | ACTFL USA
2020 Writer, Illustrator for Children Books | Storytelling Academy (USA)
2010 Certificate of ASL- Infant Program for Instructors| Signing Time Academy (USA)
2009 Certificate of Proficiency in French Language | Alliance Française (Fl - USA)
2006 English Language Studies Certificate | Seminole Community College (Fl – USA)
1999 BS in Architecture (Six-year program)| Universidad del Zulia (Venezuela)
1998 French Certificate of Proficiency | Alianza Francesa de Maracaibo (Vzla)