NIELSEN IQ (formely Nielsen Brandbank)
- Currently working as a Senior photographer leading a team of four capturing, raw processing
and color correcting Planogram, Label Image and Marketing images for 30,000+ products sold in the five stores that are a part of the the largest retailer-owned cooperative in the United States, Wakefern corporation. ?
- We work with our global team at Nielsen to adhere to the imaging standards that we are known for by providing consistent and accurate dimensions, weights, nutritional information ? and imagery for thousands of products. ?
- Studio images are captured with Canon digital equipment, Profoto lighting and color ? corrected and processed with profiled Eizo monitors using Capture One. ?
LANDON NORDEMAN STUDIO New York, NY? Photo Assistant / Digital Tech 2016 - Present? - Work alongside Landon at fashion and editorial shoots, helping with lighting and digital
- Digital Tech on set, processing imagery for clients such as The New York Times, Tiffany’s
Apple, The Motion Picture Academy, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, NBA, MLB and NY Fashion
- Help maintain his digital archive and website updates.?
NICHOLL FIELD DESIGN Oceanport, NJ Art Director / Graphic Designer / Photographer 2016 - 2018 - Designed new Website and photographed all past and current projects for portfolio pages.
- Designed new business stationery and printed Letterpress business cards.?
- Worked closely with the architect on building design and interior design for new and ?
JILL GREENBERG STUDIO New York, NY Digital Asset Manager / Print Technician 2015 - Proofed and printed artwork for gallery displays and portfolios.?
- Set up Raster Image Processing software to profiled and Epson 11880 large format printers
for different paper types.
- Assisted Jill with setting up studio for portraits and personal art projects.?
Freelance Digital Tech / RAW Image Processor
- Processed various product imagery according to strict studio specifications.
- Maintained office workstations, Redundant RAID backup.
- Wrote the detailed Standard Operating Procedures for the Photo studio which included
lighting for various product styles and how to best capture multiple images for retouchers to compile for final retouching.?
VENTE-PRIVEÉ USA New York, NY Digital Technician August 2014 - 15 - Processing Image Sets in Lightroom and Capture One, up to 700 assets a day.
- Assumed Capture Technician role shooting tethered with Capture One.
- Partnered with Supervisor improving Brand Image Set workflow from Capture to Archive. ? - Built Presets in Capture One and Lightroom to maintain color accuracy across studios.
- Worked with my supervisor to improve image archiving solution.
- Processed Images for Brands such as: Yves Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, Oakley, French
Connection, Tracy Reese, and Berghoff.