I am a passionate content writer, proofreader, and virtual assistant with good attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
My delight in reading well-written content enables me to quickly spot any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. I therefore always ensure my work has good word choice, style, and conciseness.
Before embarking on freelancing, I worked as a project officer and a customer service where I got the right experience in blog writing, data entry, and editing.
My freelancing work began with book reading and writing reviews. I have had all the reviews and recommendations published!
Are you interested in accurate, unique, and eye-catching content? Get in touch and let us talk about your project.
Here are my key competencies.
• Keen on details with effective oral and written presentation skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Highly adaptive and thus can work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to work individually and as a corporative team member and effectively present to groups of any number.
• Internally motivated and dedicated to meeting both short-term and long-term goals and able to thrive in a challenging environment.
• Dynamic and ambitious with critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Proficient in computer skills.
• Planning, monitoring, implementation, and evaluation of projects.