Philip Leon Wilson
7007 West Indian School Rd., Apt 1271, AZ. 85033
Looking to obtain an occupation in Customer Service and Administrative Assistance.
Looking to obtain a career in game art focused on 2D concept art and 3D asset modeling.
• 15 years computer and Internet experience
• 11 years Customer Service experience
• 8 years knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• 9 years Call Center experience (6 years inbound)
• 6 years Order Placement experience
• Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, After Affects, Audition and Autodesk 3Ds Max
Collins College, Phoenix, AZ
¬B.A., Visual Art/Game Art, 2010
Phoenix Job Corps, Phoenix, AZ.
Clerical Occupations Certification, 1997
Maryvale High School, Phoenix, AZ.
H.S. Deploma, 1993
Fresh and Easy Phoenix, AZ. Sept/2008 to Aug/2009
¬New grocery store chain and neighborhood market, open for two years.
¬Job description: Customer assistance, stocking, inventory, store maintenance.
Sky Mall Inc. Phoenix, AZ. July/2000 to Aug/2006
¬Airline based catalog company for various items.
Personal Shopper lv-2 (Customer Service Rep)
¬Job description: Phone based customer service for the inbound call center, order placement, product information, new-hire coaching assistance.
• Clerical assistance at St. Luke Medical Center Human Resources Dept., temporary on-job training via Phoenix Job Corp, 1997
• Participated in Collins College Art Tournament 2009-2010
• Asset and character concept artist for two on-campus student based group projects.
• Voluntary Production of artwork for Sky Mall call center special events and activities.