Graphic Designer – where my proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite programs, ability to work effectively within tight deadlines and innovative nature will result in client satisfaction.
• InDesign • Certified HTML • Microsoft Word
• Illustrator • Dreamweaver • Microsoft Excel
• Photosho • Flash CS3 • Microsoft PowerPoint
• Corel Draw • Corel Photo
Liebe Letters Graphic Design, www.liebeletters.com Present
Clients: Stiletto Woman Magazine, Lady Di Cakes, LLC, Doug Melvin Photography & Associates, Mudslingers Drive-Thru Coffee, K.Linea Events, Wyldlife, and BD Sports Nutrition
• Identity Design (logos, letterheads, business cards)?
• Promotional Design (posters, mailers, billboards)?
• Publication Design (books, magazines, newsletters)?
• Photo Manipulation and Enhancements
• Website Design, Maintenance/Updating
• Web/E-mail Graphics
TopUsa, Columbus, Ohio April 2010-July 2010
• Edit business’s logo or art work to be reprinted on promotional items
• Updated order forms and assisted in the new order form layout
• Responsible for maintenance on their new website, updating with new prices and overall minor changes to make the site more appealing http://www.topusa.com
Urban Active Fitness Club, Columbus, Ohio May 2007 – March 2008
• Reviewed resumes for recruiting and hiring 8-10 employees
• Monitored 8-10 employees, evaluated them for performance reviews, and pay increases
Limited Too, Inc., Columbus, Ohio January 1999 – August 2000
• Completed Bank Reconciliation and audited cash registers for 250+ stores
• Teamed up with Security Department on fraudulent activity
Victoria’s Secret Catalogue, Columbus, Ohio October 1993 – January 1999
• Created an Access Database to reduce paperwork and track associate time in more efficient manner
• Analyzed fraud scoring, monitored unusual trends and forecasted work volume for Fulfillment Services
Bradford School, Columbus Ohio December 2009
Associate of Applied Business and Graphic Design
GPA: 3.96/4.0 Highest Honors
• Book Cover Design
• Brochure Design
• Entertainment Design
• Digital Illustration
• Web Content Design
My article on branding was featured in the Y.M.T newsletter.
I am speaking about branding to small businesses in September at the Museum of Art.
Thank you for taking the time to review my resume. You may also view my portfolio at www.liebeletters.com/portfolio. I look forward to hearing from you.
Mary Ann Shea
References upon request.