Hey, nice to meet you! My name is Dani Meuret, a multimedia artist, with a versatile background in the digital arts. Based in Toronto, I'm currently in my thesis year at OCAD university, working towards earning a BFA. Majoring in Integrated Media, I have a specialty in Digital Painting and Expanded Animation. I have a passion for book illustration and character design, with a profession in animation. As I am very flexible with my style, I have worked on a variety of projects in digital media, from animated shorts to single panel comics, to book cover art, the list goes on!
Bachelors of Fine Arts: Integrated Media - Digital Painting and Expanded Animation
2017 — 2022
Toon Boom Harmony
Clip Studio Paint
Director, Concept Artist
Jul 2020 — Jan 2022
- Directed work of lighting and sound crews to coordinate efficient production operations.
- Heavily involved in both post and pre-production work, creating storyboards, working on sound design, costume design and formulating budget constraints.
- Created enticing concept art for album covers, as well as for music video production, resulting in finalized cover art.
REC Canada - Media Team
Digital Illustrator and Animator
Mar 2020 — Dec 2021
- Applied colour theory and lighting techniques in drawings and illustrations to add excitement, focus and depth that enhance the quality and engagement of content across various social media platforms
- Added illustrations to company marketing collateral and promotional materials that reflected company standards to produce results that met customer parameters.
- Designed a number of 2D characters and used Toon Boom Harmony to animate them with a full range of emotions and movement.