Producer/ Audio Engineer/ Songwriter Music Production and Post Production
12216 86th Ave N Maple Grove, MN 55369 H 763-515-1009 C 763-222-6796
To obtain employment with a Production Company utilizing my Producer and Audio Engineering skills
My primary goal is to satisfy the client 100% and fulfill their requests; thinking outside of the box and delivering beyond their expectations. Having worked as a Project Manager for more than 15 years, I have vast knowledge and experience to budget and organize each project efficiently and without any surprises. My wide musical influences and creativity will en- hance the musical component of each project. Pro Tools certification, and my A.A.S degree in Audio Engineering provide me with the technical expertise to manage a broad range of production needs.
TEACHER’S ASSISTANT, MINNEAPOLIS MEDIA INSTITUTE, EDINA, MN - JUNE 2011-CURRENT
•preparingforclasses,including operating video projectors,teaching signalflow to first semester students.
OWNER/ OPERATOR, AVALANCHE SOUND PRODUCTIONS, MAPLE GROVE, MN — 2006-CURRENT • Music and Post Production company for corporate music creation, session work and private music projects.
• Clients include: Tim Mahoney (The Voice TV Show),Devon Worley, Paul Peterson (Kenny Logins, Paula Abdul), Bryan White (Grammy winning artist), Ken Valdez, Chad Jeffers ( Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban), Wayne Cullinan, Mercury Upon Us, Oceans, Owen Sartori, NemoJoe.
• Projects included: songwriting, pre-production,budgeting, organizing recording sessions with session musicians, audio engineering, recording, mixing, creating promotional videos
PROJECT MANAGER, VARIOUS COMPANIES IN SWITZERLAND AND MINNESOTA — 1994-2007
• Employment at: Gresser Inc. Co, Eagan, MN; Midwest Overhead Crane, Brooklyn Center, MN; CF Haglin General Con- tractors, Edina, MN; Huber Straub AG, Basel, Switzerland; Isotech AG, Basel, Switzerland; Meier+Jaeggi AG, Basel, Switzerland
• Estimate, bid, organize material and human resources for commercial construction projects and manage projects from start to its completion. Held second in charge duties for Isotech AG.
• A.A.S degree in Recording and Music Technology- MINNEAPOLIS MEDIA INSTITUTE, Minneapolis, Minnesota- May of 2011
• Diploma degree in Construction Management- IBZ Schulen fuer Technik und Informatik, Bern, Switzerland 1993
Computer programs: Pro Tools Certified in Music Production, Logic Pro, Reason, Cubase-Nuendo, Adobe Premier Pro, Windows and Mac proficient, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, web based streaming software such as Ustream and Skype.
Consoles and equipment: SSL 6056 console, Digidesign D-Command workstation, Mackie 16 channel console, Avalon 737, Vintech Preamps, Lexicon 42 Delay, Empirial Labs Distressor, Lexicon 480 Digital FX, DBX 160 compressors, Pro Tools HD systems, to name a few. Video projectors
• More recently my production for Devon Worley’s “Copycat Girl” gained Radio play on BOB FM 106.1, 2nd largest Country music commercial radio station in Minnesota!
Italian and German (mother tongue) English (proficient), French and Spanish (conversational)
firstname.lastname@example.org To sample my most recent work please visit my web site www.avalanchesoundproductions.com
Tom Tucker - Campus Director, Minneapolis Media Institute: email@example.com 952-897-1111
Paul Peterson - Recording Program Specialist, Minneapolis Media Institute:
Owen Sartori - Project Partner, Devon Worley production: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamey Worley - Manager Devon Worley, Client: