Resourceful and innovative, solution-oriented and goal-driven, strategic planning capability, analytical, flexible, adapt well under pressure and difficulties, commercially knowledgeable, a good understanding of business environments, self-motivated and confident, readiness to accept higher responsibility, honest and reliable, intuitive, team player, excellent interpersonal and human relations, and surpasses expectations with outstanding performance and dedication.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Professional and courteous manner.
• Excellent public relations, written and verbal skills
• Efficient organizational and time management skills
• Detail-oriented and accurate.
• Motivated and a self-starter
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Excellent planning abilities
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent Proofreading skills
The Light of The World Outreach Ministries - To see people of all nations and tribes come into the kingdom of God through the preaching of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
MEDIA DIRECTOR (January 2013 – Till Date)
• Management of ministry website
• Online media presentations during meetings using Easy worship application
• Modification of Ministry social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
• Manage a team responsible for video coverage and photography during annual programs
• Planning, organizing, and implementing business seminars and conferences
• Creation and development of newsletters and Magazines
• Recording, editing, and marketing ministry messages.
• Online advertising, Marketing, and Public Relations to create awareness of organization programs and events.
• Management and coordination of media department function to ensure alignment with organizations objectives.
• Development of business plans and presentations to the organization management team in line with organizations requirements
• Liaise with the management team to ensure that new modifications to departmental programs are aligned with organizational goals
• Effective use of bulk short message service (SMS) to send notifications to members and partners on programs and activities.
• Annual review and production of newsletters and Magazines.
• Increased coverage from 50% to 80% on the successful delivery of notifications to members and partners leading to improvement in attendance during programs.
FORWARD VENTURES NIG.LTD - a leading provider of industrial salt and other chemicals deployed in the production of products in the manufacturing sector in Nigeria.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO PRESIDENT/CEO, SECRETARY (September 2000 – December 2012)
• Review, monitor, and respond to CEO's correspondence
• Liaising and responding to client calls on behalf of the organization.
• Provided executive-level assistance in the absence of the President
• Management of CEO's schedules and appointments
• Planning and organizing meetings and events
• Responsible for the preparation of travel documents and resolving complex itinerary challenges.
• Attend stakeholders engagement meetings with CEO
• Preparation of meeting minutes and dispatch to partners and departmental heads as appropriate
• Researching new business proposals and opportunities
• Drafting communications on CEO's behalf
• Preparation and development of presentations on company products and services
• Managing and reviewing filing and office devices to ensure effective operations
• Preparation of letters of credit to financial institutions for facilities
• Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment
• Preparation of Exchange Control Documents (ECD) to local banks that processed the company’s import duty forms after taking delivery of goods from the ports.
• Engage with clients/partners to review prices for products due to changing market forces to maintain profit margin.
• Migration of the company’s filing system and documentation from hardcopy/Manual to softcopy/automated management
SPEK INVESTMENT (NIG.) LTD
MARKETING OFFICER (February 1999 – May 2000)
• Generating Marketing information
• Establishing new contacts while striving to maintain existing clients
• Thorough market research
• Public Relations
• Formulating and implementing cost-effective marketing strategies
CHEMICAL AND NON-METALLIC PRODUCTS (SENIOR STAFF ASSOCIATION) - National Youth Service
National Youth Service Corps (December 1996 – December 1997)
• Industrial Relations Management
• Administration of Senior Staff affairs in various companies
• Coordination of Industrial Arbitration process
• Assistant to National Secretary
• Bachelor of Science, Political Science (Second Class, Lower Division) /Enugu State University, Nigeria
• Senior Secondary Certificate / International School University of Lagos, Nigeria
• First School Leaving Certificate / C. M. S Primary School Bariga, Lagos, Nigeria.
• Tourism training on Destination Brand Management
• Certificate in Professional Counseling
• Trauma Counseling
• Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)