Dedicated, reliable worker who strives to do my best in all my work. Number one importance is the happiness of clients and customers, and further improvement into the work I am hired into. Am able to work efficiently and well even under a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent knowledge with computer programs: Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Excel, Illustrator, Indesign, Clip Studio Paint, Paint Tool SAI
• Able to work under pressure and in time constraints.
• Great work with game development. • Exceptional communication skills with customers and colleagues.
• Proficient typing skills – Can consistently type at 90-100 words per minute.
• Well prepared for a fast work environment.
Art Developer/Community Moderator 09/2017 - Current
Virtrium | Remote
Development art and assets for use in Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted. Working in a remote setting, I was responsible for my own project and time management to meet tight deadlines. I also worked as a customer representative, handling customer smoothly and quickly.
Freelance Artist 08/2014 - Current
Self, Clients | Remote
My art is advertised online and I take in frequent commissions by clients for private and commercial products.
Outside of Virtrium, I have created album covers, book covers, and work with clients who wish to see their vision come to life. I am always able to complete the work prior to deadlines.
Data Entry 02/2020 – 05/2020
Adecco, Citi | Newark, DE
Working for Adecco and Citi, I worked as a dedicated keyer to input information that was scanned elsewhere. Every day I went through hundreds of screens and information and was always reliable to key the correct information. I was flexible with my abilities, where if I did not have much to key I could help with batching instead.
Freelance Graphic Designer 02/2021 – Current
Ukonic | Remote
Currently as a freelance graphic designer I do work for Ukonic making their product trackers, product design, image clean up, factory sheets and even propose my own designs. I’ve done excellent work for them and along with the other designers within the company.