I am a writer and editor with over 15 years' editorial experience. I am a former Executive Editor of Financial Nigeria – Africa's premier development and finance journal.
My editorial portfolio covers a broad spectrum of topics, including financial and capital markets, technology, fintechs, innovation, sustainable development, climate change, financial inclusion, fiscal policy, governance and public administration, human capital development, marketing communication, among others. I have also managed editorial portfolios for some Nigerian development finance institutions (DFIs) and one of the largest commercial banks in the country.
My skills also include administrative and managerial competencies following a long career of dedicated services in different organisations. I am self-motivated and able to work and navigate under considerable pressure to meet required targets. I am desirous of utilising these cognitive and organisational abilities towards corporate and national development.
• Worked as Editorial and Research Consultant for Conrad Clark Nigeria Ltd, a risk and performance management consulting firm. Developed conceptual notes and other contents for several of its risk management events.
• Edited 117 monthly editions of Financial Nigeria; wrote more than 200 opinion pieces and over 500 news articles and press releases.
• Edited three books by Dr. Femi Aribisala, a renowned intellectual and thoroughbred clergy. These books are as follows: The Foolishness of God, Doctor Strangelove and Why Christians Won’t Go to Heaven. I also edited his fourth manuscript, titled Conversations with God.
• Edited Nigeria in Global Governance, Peace and Security: Collection of Essays in Honour of Professor Joseph Habila Golwa, complied by Paul Andrew Gwaza and Efem N. Ubi, PhD.
• Wrote the stories of 52 young African business leaders from Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa. The compilation was published as a book, Under 40 CEOs – How We Made in Africa, volume 1 by Bata Media Limited.
• Edited Connecting with consumers: Insights Engagement Conversations by Akachi Ogbonnaya Ngwu.
• Contributed to conceptualising, designing and writing contents for the corporate website of Financial Nigeria: www.financialnigeria.com
• Edited 10 editions of MODE MEN Magazine, Nigeria’s leading men’s fashion and lifestyle magazine.