106 Hidden Oaks Dr Apt. 1-D ~ Cary, NC 27513
919-637-9688 ~ email@example.com
OBJECTIVES / QUALIFICATIONS
Solution focused, detail oriented, and dependable IT specialist, Web Designer, Image Specialist, Corporate and Technical Writer, project coordinator, online marketing specialist, and Level 2 Senior Technical Support Analyst. I have over ten years of experience in IT hardware and software/OS support as well as networking and close to four years of experience in web design and code. I have spent the past year specializing in corporate web design and project coordination as well as online marketing. I am very proficient in PC imaging and refreshing in a computer turnover environment. I am looking for a company who can utilize my potential and challenge me. I work very well in a team environment and also have a knack for working with clients or customers. I am an extremely hard worker, punctual, very dependable, a team player, work well with people, and am very meticulous with my work, striving for mistake free results each time. I am a very fast learner and an excellent teacher / coach / leader. My goal is to become established with an established company who offers room to grow and is looking for a skilled self starter.
PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND HONORS
• iContact Corporation Above and Beyond Award, July, 2007
• iContact representative for the Triangle Business Journal Best Places to Work Luncheon
• iContact representative to write published article for the Triangle Business Journal, September 28th Edition, volume 23.3, page 41
• Big Entertainment Agency Achievement Award For Above and Beyond Service, August, 2006
• Sarasota County Technical Institute Student of the Month Award, July, 1997
www.beckwit.com/abwitten (soon to be www.adamwittenonline.com)
BECKWIT WEB INNOVATIONS –Cary, NC, October/2007 – Present
President / Web Developer
• Ran my freelance company performing all types of Web and IT duties for external clients and customers.
• Designed and built full Web sites for clients in all types of languages and formats.
• Set up Newsletters and contact databases for clients, helping them grow their client base.
• Performed standard PC and Network IT duties for customers with computer issues.
• Hosted and provided support to clients and customers throughout their experience of turning their business toward the Internet.
• I have spent the last year freelancing , bringing the business to a smaller level. Above I listed the web sites that I have created.
• I am an on-call technician for JD Floor Store, including document writing, web updates, and general IT, PC, and network assistance.
• I am currently working on newsletters for Solid Builders and JD Floor Store through e-mail software.
KELLY SERVICES @ PPD, INC –Morrisville, NC, January/2008 – December/2008
Web Designer / Image Specialist / Project Coordinator
• Built and organized pages for the new corporate Web site, www.ppdi.com.
• Researched, purchased, altered, and implemented images for the Web site, E-Newsletters, banner ads, and other approved company uses. Prepared images using Photoshop for sizes and alterations. I also built graphs and charts with Illustrator.
• Created banner ads and imaged E-Mail templates for recruitment using Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash
• Researched and wrote policy documents to centralize the corporate process for several things, allowing for a smoother flow and an easy to follow guide.
• Helped the IT department monitor and provide support using LANDesk
• Researched online marketing strategies, prepared presentations in Powerpoint using the data, and presented the ideas to the Corporate Web Advisory Board. These included the purchasing of more domain names and implementing instant online support chat systems on the Web site. Both presentations were successful and currently being implemented.
• Researched and documented other web strategies including social networking sites, news and article sites, bookmarking icons, “alt” attributes, and meta use.
• Created mock templates, forms, timelines, wireframes, and blueprints for future online projects using Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Word, and Fireworks.
• Created static and dynamic banner ads using Photoshop and Flash
ICONTACT CORPORATION –Durham, NC, January/2007 – December/2007
Level 2 Senior Technical Support Analyst
• Assisted corporate customers in the understanding of the iContact email management system.
• As a senior representative, I assisted and mentored other representatives and performed troubleshooting of the more technical issues, such as the coding of the html message and html coding for custom footers.
• Used Unix based database system for pulling reports on mail logs and gathering information such as recipient servers, domains, and smtp reports as well as bounce reports.
• Wrote the Scope of Support document and Call Strategy outline and helped in the development of features.
BIG ENTERTAINMENT AGENCY.-Holly Springs, NC May/2006 – January/2008
IT Manager / Web Designer
• Built the company Web site using hand coding and Dreamweaver. Created the banner, all internal images, and enhanced text with Photoshop and Flash.
• Provide full IT support and administrate the IT department for the company.
• Support includes full hardware, software, networking, server, ftp, and web support for artists and staff.
• Build and administer custom and template websites for the company and the artists. This includes customized html, CSS styles, script functions, and photoshop graphic manipulation. Build Electronic Press Kits for artists.
• Oversee all maintenance of the IT department, organization of all technical aspects, and file structure on the FTP.
• Train and tutor new employees on how to use our system, general IT tips, the proper structure for the FTP, and make sure their computers are flashed and updated before they receive them.
• Support and setups for artists’ contact management systems, custom html templates for newsletters, blogs, and list management.
HYPERCUBE TECHOLOGIES – Sarasota, FL, 6/2004 – May/2006
IT Specialist / On Site Technician / Trainer
• Performed on site and drop in maintenance, repairs, upgrades, imaging, refreshing, and builds of computers of all kinds for residential customers. Optimized computers.
• For commercial accounts, built entire Ethernet systems with TCP/IP, provided full support as outsourced IT support to staff of commercial customers. Assisted in the building and maintenance of the websites for the companies or firms.
• Supported PCs worldwide remotely and took inventories using LANDesk
• Trained and tutored single residential customers and taught full classes for commercial clients. This ranged from software training to network administration to simply teaching someone how to use their computer for the first time.
• Provided remote support for customers through PC Anywhere system.
Certificate of Completion, Computer Science / Business Software
SARASOTA COUNTY TECHNICAL INSTITUTE, GRADUATED JULY 1997, 3.9 GRADE POINT AVERAGE