M. Rashid Akram Khan
1743/G St-59, Phase III, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
92 051 5731532 Pakistan, email@example.com
92 0333 5102421 Pakistan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Insightful and result driven marketing continuity and aviation/airline specialist with notable success directing initiatives while participating in planning, analysis and implementation of solutions in support of business objectives. I am a business graduate with diverse experience of Airline Management having hands on experience leading all stages of Marketing Management ensuring Business Continuity in Marketing & Aviation framework.
Area of Expertise
• Marketing planning & coordination. Passenger Market Planning (PMP)
• Marketing Research. Brand Management
• Marketing Survey. Customer Need & Complaint analysis
• Marketing Planning. Market fares & Interline Pricing
• Revenue Management. Special Prorate Agreements
• Customer handling Management.
Proficiencies & Qualifications
Commercial Sector proficiencies
• Market Planning and coordination training by (PIA training center)
• Marketing Research and Survey (PIA training center)
• Market Planning (PIA Training Center)
• Revenue Management (PIA Training Center)
• Project Management Training (PIA Training Center)
• Passenger Market Planning (PMP) (PIA Training Center)
• Brand Management
• Departmental Inquiry
• Distinction in basic Ground Studies
• Distinction in Boeing 737 flying (VVIP Crew)
• Distinction in F-27 flying (Northern Area Specialization)
• Distinction in A-300 (AIRBUS) Technical Course
• Distinction in Flight Instructor Course
• Distinction in Ground Instructor Course
Current job with Pakistan International Airlines
• Working as Marketing Manager in Pakistan International Airlines which is the National carrier with corporate sales target of over PKR 109 billions.
• Achieving revenue targets by sales promotion activities by facilitating selling out lets through mobilizing field officers.
• Preparing & analyzing the relevant information / market intelligence for developing effective action plan for guidance of station promotion in achieving the sales goals. Preparing action plan for providing guidance and implementing plans.
• Review daily activities of competitors in the market constantly and suggest ways means to achieve maximum revenue.
• Devise an incentive plan to help minimize or eliminate risk, help sales outlets make decision at the proper time, identify potential gains compared to fares/losses and, most importantly, assess and manage the risk in the planning stages prior to implementation.
• Marketing and Business analysis.
• Planning and execution of marketing strategies.
• Liaison and co ordination with Ministries & Multinationals.
• Implementing ISO (International Organization of standardization) in corporation.
• Developed and built relationships with large commercial accounts to divert high yield business from other carriers.
• Reviewed all sales of territory on weekly basis and conduct fortnightly reviews.
• Analyzed sales performance and make appropriate recommendations / decisions using excellent analytical and statistical skills; create long-term strategic plans by reviewing the assigned sales targets.
• Flew in PIA as cockpit crew on Airbus-300, Boeing 737 & F-27.
• Specially trained for VVIP crew (Nottingham UK)
• Flew for high profile such as President & Prime Minister of Pakistan.
• Distinction trophy for flying Northern Areas of Pakistan.
Flight Instructor/Ground Instructor
As Flight Instructor / Ground Instructor at Rawalpindi Flying Club.
Served as Charter Pilot in Falcon Aviation Services. Other responsibilities were to look after fuel control unit, payment to oil companies, conflict resolutions.
As Assistant Manager of “M/S Nasir & Company” managed business operations and sales deals with different Government department in 1981 to 1983,
Education / Academic Qualification
MBA (Marketing) GPA 3.22
AL Khair University AJK.
• ALTP (Airline Transport Pilot License)
• CPL (Commercial Pilot License)
• Multi Engine Instrument Rating.
• Flight Instructor
• Ground Instructor.
Reference Will be available on request.