Mia E. Moore email@example.com
470 South Park
Detroit , MI 48215
(313)-331-8237 cell(313) 384-9823
Lincoln University; Jefferson City, MO
Bachelor of Science, Fine Arts
Summary of Skills
1. Excellent organizational and research ability.
2. Strong communication skills oral and written.
3. Project management skills: ability to manage multiple projects at once.
4. Ability to work well independently when necessary and define/manage objectives in a fast paced environment.
5. Strong ability to work well under pressure while maintaining good attitude.
• Art education program designed to educate students K-5 in artistic fundamentals
• Follow curriculum in teaching students about different artist in all eras and mediums.
• Demonstrate art techniques and give the choice of variations with each project.
• Engage in students allow them to discover the talent and creativity in their own hearts.
AmeriCorps VISTA August 2009- Current Tutor in Schools
• Assist elementary aged children in reading, vocabulary and writing skills
• Provide assistance to children with special needs to recourses they need
• Work with teachers who need assistance in the classroom setting
Northpointe Academy August 2006- July 2007 Art Instructor for Grades K-8
• Drafted interactive concepts and designs to instruct students
• Developed strategies to engage students to learn new painting techniques
• Effectively managed multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Scholastic Book Company May 2004- September 2006 Customer Service Representative
• Interacted with customers and handled telephone inquires
• Maintained filing systems and resolved billing and invoice issues
• Communicated with customers via internet and web access
Skilled in Microsoft office, Excel, PowerPoint