RAHATH AL KHALEEJ TRADING
P.O Box : 30335
Mobile : 0097433153508
NAME OF FATHER: T.ZUBAIR
DATE OF BIRTH: 04-01-1988
MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE
ENGLISH ( Read, Write, Speak)
MALAYALAM ( Read , Write, Speak)
ARABIC & HINDI (Read, Write)
PASSPORT NO. : J 1054360
PLACE OF ISSUE : KOZHIKODE
DATE OF ISSUE : 25/06/2010
DATE OF EXPIRY : 24/06/2020
VISA STATUS : VISIT VISA
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
“To excel and make a positive and meaningful contribution in my field of activity and create a conducive environment of team spirit to work with total commitment and sincerity”
? MCA from (Bharathiar University) With 70%,
? BSc PHYSICS from (Calicut University) With 69.99%
? +2 from (Board of Higher Secondary Education) with 69.16%
? SSLC from (Board of Secondary Education) with 66.00%.
• Windows Xp/Vista/7
• Java, C++, MySql, Java Script, Servlets
• Computer Operating And Maintenance
• Html, Adobe Dream Weaver.
• Ms-Office 2003/2007 (Ms-Word, Excel, Power Point),
• Photoshop CS3.
Experience : Six months experiences in “NEXeGEN SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS” , CALICUT, KERALA as software developer.
Mini project : “Data Hiding In Audio Files Using JAVA”
Technology : Stegnography, DES algorithm
Description : Aim is to hiding the data into the audio file by encrypting and decrypting algorithms. It used for the secured way of data transmission
Main project : “Biometric Secured Medical Records Retrieval Using JAVA”
Technology : Finger print technology, MySql
Description : Aim is to retrieving medical records or previous case history of patient, finger print is used to secure retrieval.
Doctor can retrieve patient details by using his/her thumb impression or by GIN. If a patient admitted in a hospital with seriously injury, using his thumb impression doctors can find out about his previous case history.
• Good communication skill and convincing capability
• Team working and effective in leading
• High zone of tolerance and hardworking
• Observant and adaptable
• Well versed with internet research method.
• Energetic & well physical condition.
• Martial arts
• Commitment to quality & results
• Good personality & communication skill
• Sincere in attitude
• Presentation and leadership skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
Extra Curriculum Activities
• Participated in “National Service Scheme” in +2
• “National Service Scheme Secretary” in Degree 2nd Year
• “Student Editor” in Degree 2nd Year
• “University Union Councilor” in Degree 3rd Year
• Participated in “Global Youth Meet on Climate Change” organized by National Service Scheme, university of Calicut in associates with “OISCA – International , South India Chapter” on 11th Dec 2006
• Successfully completed the requirements to be recognized as “International Behavior Science” certified professional conducted by “MAC (Management Assessment and Certification) Singapore”.
I confirm that the information provided by me is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Necessary documents will be produced as per the requirement.