@thefrozenpond on Twitter
VISIONARY PROMOTOR • COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
- Dependable and efficient professional, enjoy working with the public and dedicated to high quality customer service.
- Proven record of working effectively with team members in all levels of employment.
- Driven to perform to the best of my abilities with acute attention to details.
- Creative Writer
- Adaptive Copywriter
- High Quality Customer Service
- Strong Salesmanship
- Training New Employees
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
- Computer Competency
- Exceptional Organization
- Effective Time Management
- Trained in the use of sophisticated computers and communication equipment with the US Army, and implemented this training while on deployment in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2004.
- Received, instructed and managed the affairs of three lower enlisted soldiers while redeployed in Hawaii as their designated fire team leader.
- Responsible for organizing a battalion-wide training event for each of our companies mortar fire teams, and was awarded a battalion coin for initiative in seeking this training as well as for my efforts in implementing Army standards for mortar fire team training throughout this three day exercise.
- Observed, studied and implemented a new method for combining the tasks of shop technician with that of delivery driver that allowed for increased productivity on repairs as well as timeliness with deliveries and returns. This system also allowed for faster service on customer requested field service calls, as the technician’s were constantly available.
- Examined competitive offers from manufacturers and their representatives, and secured equipment on consignment basis that protected the company from having money “sit” on the sales floor. The equipment placed on display was usually sold frequently, and our company was able to maintain a competitive edge in the market while minimizing exposure to loss.
- Organized, maintained, and filed work order repairs and delivery schedules for five employees, and kept track of individual loads and performances through simple spreadsheet form. This allowed me to spread the workloads effectively as well as to have a standby plan in the event an employee unexpectedly missed a day of work.
- Trained new and existing employees; integral in motivating team members.
- Processed multiple cash and credit transactions, resulting in a balanced drawer and accurate match to our fleet management/accounting software.
RELATED TASKS & SKILLS
- Monitored emergency frequencies in order to detect distress calls and respond with support.
- Communicated with receiving operators in order to exchange transmission instructions.
- Operated radio equipment in order to communicate with ships, aircraft, and other remote operations.
- Maintained logs of messages transmitted and received for activities such as fire support missions and medical evacuation.
- Conducted periodic equipment inspections and routine tests in order to ensure that operations standards are met.
- Turn controls or throw switches in order to activate power, adjust voice volume and modulation, and set transmitters on specified frequencies.
- Sent, received, and interpreted coded messages.
June 2011 - Present
3DG, LLC d/b/a AMERICAN EQUIPMENT RENTAL, Pompano Beach, FL
2007 – 2011
Customer Service Representative
Shop Manager & Delivery Dispatcher
Outside Sales Representative
Rental Coordinator & Back Office Support
SUN GROUP MORTGAGE, Coral Springs, FL
Licensed Mortgage Broker
UNITED STATES ARMY, Schofield Barracks, HI
2003 – 2006
Assistant Gunner, 60mm Mortar System
Fire Team Leader & Radio Operator
GOLD COAST CHRISTIAN SCHOOL, Coconut Creek, FL
1999 – 2002
High School Graduate (Diploma)
BROWARD COLLEGE, Coconut Creek, FL
Declared major: International Business Management
SSG Erick Leon (Team Leader: U.S. Army 2004 – 2005)
Brian Rosendahl (Co-Owner: Sun Group Mortgage 2007)
Art Miller (General Manager: 3DG, LLC 2007 – 2009)