Communications and Development Specialist, Sebasticook Valley Health (SVH), Pittsfield, ME
• Design, write, and edit various printed materials—proficient in spot-color, 4-
color, and digital print production of brochures, folders, and signage.
• Performs design and desktop publishing projects using PC and Mac-based
systems (Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite).
• Assists with capital campaign projects, fund-raising events, and awareness-
building efforts through the hospital community.
• Provide content management support of two hospital websites.
• Assist with planning and fulfillment of both public and hospital events
Technical Writer/Communication Specialist, Cianbro, Pittsfield, ME
• Developed, wrote, and edited material for reports, manuals, proposals, briefs,
instruction books, catalogs, and related publications.
• Oversaw printing production process for several forms, brochures,
newsletters, and books.
• Performed desktop publishing activities using PC-based systems and trained
others to use Microsoft Office products as well as PageMaker, Freehand, Corel
Draw, and Adobe Acrobat.
• Assisted public affairs officer and human resources team on special projects. Community Relations Associate, Acadia Hospital, Bangor, ME
• Wrote, edited, designed, and coordinated distribution of hospital newsletters,
brochures, press releases, and forms.
• Assisted in the planning and execution of special programs and events.
Trainer, Association of Student & Administrative Publications University of Maine, Orono, ME
• Developed training materials.
• Designed, wrote, and edited department newsletter.
• Edited written communication generated by department.
• Trained faculty and students in Microsoft Office programs.
Computer Graphics Coordinator, Hannaford Bros. Co., Scarborough, ME
• Wrote and edited copy for flyers and other promotional materials.
• Generated ads, flyers, and other promotional items for Hannaford subsidiaries.
Senior Clerk, Document Control, National Semiconductor, S. Portland, ME
• Revised and processed technical specifications and diagrams for commercial and
Bachelor of Arts degree, English
University of Maine