Eman Jamil Saleem Yousef
Date of Birth : 1st September -1989
Place of Birth : Jordan
Marital Status : Married
Telephone Number : 00971 5080 360 74 00971 50111 4652
E-mail Address :email@example.com
(1st Sep,2011) International Business & Trade Online ( British Cambridge Collage )
(2008-2009) Office Management & Executive Secretarial ( YWCA )
(2007-2008) ICDL international certificate
(2007-2008) Commerce Training Course
(2006-2007) Tawjehe Certificate for Scientific Stream
Average % : 87.4
IT: - Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Outlook Express, , power point
Internet & Communications.
Languages : - Fluent English ( writing & reading & speaking )
- Fluent Arabic ( writing & reading & speaking )
Additional : -Typing Skills ( English & Arabic 40 letter as/min )
-Arabic /English Business Letter.
-Code of Behavior/ Body Language Course.
-Accounting & Book keeping (in English Language)
(1\10\2009-14\11\2009) -Training in USA Embassy as a Secretary .
(1\1\2009-30\1\2009) -Central Bank in customer services.
Promotion to the main office of Anantara
(Till Now)- Public Relation of Sales & Marketing Coordinator for
( Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara & Desert Islands &spa )
* create and maintain an organization's favorable public image and protect its reputation.
* liaising with the media, writing news releases.
* monitoring media coverage, assembling media kits, writing and designing newsletters.
*holding events for the public and overseeing the organization's branding through log use and print materials.
* Write and distribute all press releases for Anantara properties events .
* Keep in contact with local media to publicize events .
* Connect with community radio stations and local media to publicize events .
* Help manage relationships with ADC vendors.
* Assist with media campaigns, including media pitching and follow-up calls.
* Create and assemble press kits and other materials for client events, campaigns, and programs.
* Monitor news, websites and Resorts review blogs.
(16\12\2009) -Qaser Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
(Customer Services Coordinator & Business Centre)
* Handles incoming and outgoing calls in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner and maintain a high standard of quality customer service all times.
* knowledge of internal and conference call dialing procedures and protocols.
* Researches and provide specific directory information to both internal and external inquiries.
* Handles all guest calls relating to housekeeping , laundry, front desk, general inquiries/information, engineering and security.
* Handles all in house guest calls.
* Receives a security or emergency related calls, follows the security and emergency procedures.
* Capable of handling function related tasks on Opera System , FCS System, Switchboard and other user software.
* Receives wake up call requests and executes wake up calls in person.
* Receives Front office related requests (e.g. Billing, Late check out , room charge).
* Managing emergencies including fire evacuation.
* Handles situation of delicate and confidential nature and protect the guest’s and the hotels privacy.
* Encoding guests information in CID policy System .
* Handles general fax/ email .
(1\8\2009-30\9\2009) -Math Club School (Executive Secretary)
* Prepare and manage correspondence, reports, and documents.
* Organize and coordinate meetings.
* Implement and maintain office system.
* Maintain schedules and calendars .
* Arrange and confirm appointment .
* Handle incoming mail and other material.
* Set up and maintain filing systems.
* Collect information.
* Maintain databases.
* Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
(1\2\2009-30\7\2009) -Arab Bank in Jordan ( Customer Service )
* Interviewing customers to obtain personal financial information and explain available services.
* Opening new deposit accounts and accepting loan applications.
* Answering customer questions and investigating account errors.
* Presenting funds received from customers to a bank teller for deposit and obtaining receipt for the customer.
* Assisting customer in filling out loan applications.
* Admitting Customers to safe deposit vault .
* Executing wire transfers of funds .
* Assisting customers with queries about bank services.