• Accurate and efficient data entry.
• Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Proficiency in graphics tools including 3d Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Eight (8) years Customer Service and Retail Experience
• Martial Arts Instructor and Teacher for all age groups, specializing in Young Adults
• Presently interacting directly with customers as Freelance 3d graphic artist and animator
• Develop individualized strategies, providing students the necessary motivation to learn and continue positive patterns of behavior.
• Resolve Game Design issues to be more user-friendly and provide more customer satisfaction.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Outstanding problem solving ability
• Successful in learning new tasks
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing and interpersonal skills
• Capable of using Digital tools for communication and entertainment
University of Baltimore – BS. Simulation and Digital Entertainment
Allegany College of Maryland – AA General Studies
3D intern (online) University of Baltimore Cumberland, MD
Martial Arts Instructor American M.Arts LaVale, MD
Data Entry Langsdale Library Baltimore, MD