More than 14 years of B2B marketing experience; delivering profitable solutions to drive sales, attract and retain customers, and build a strong brand.
PARTNER 05/2019 to CURRENT
Gotham Advisory LLC | Venice, CA
• Advise early/mid-stage startups on market positioning and strategy, public relations, content and performance marketing.
• Create compelling proposals and strategic marketing plans that clearly define client needs and solutions for success.
• Develop branding, product launch, content marketing and lead gen programs for companies; acting as an extension of their in-house marketing or leadership team.
CO-FOUNDER 01/2014 to CURRENT
Marketers 2 Marketers, LLC | New York, NY
• Built a network of 400+ female B2B marketers in the NY area from the ground up.
• Hosted 30+ meetup events with avg 35 attendees each.
• Secured event funding and venues from 35+ sponsors in the marketing/media space.
SR DIRECTOR, AMERICAS MARKETING 01/2017 to 04/2019
Criteo | New York, NY
• Took on a new role and team when Criteo acquired HookLogic in Nov 2016.
• Lead a distributed team of 9 field marketers in the US and LATAM; reporting to the Global CMO.
• Partnered with senior sales leadership and corporate marketing to roll-out revenue-focused and integrated multichannel marketing campaigns.
• Built high-performing marketing programs surrounding Account Expansion, New Account Acquisition, Agency/Partner Marketing, Customer Loyalty and Executive Engagement.
VP MARKETING 03/2012 to 01/2017
HookLogic (Acquired By Criteo, Nov 2016) | New York, NY
• Promoted from Director to Senior Director in 3 years; Senior Director to VP within 1 year.
• Built and executed entire marketing strategy from the ground up, including product launches, internal and external communications, events and webinars, branding, public relations, content marketing, sales enablement and more.
• Secured speaking engagements and sponsorships for HookLogic executives and clients for industry events including iMedia Summit, Internet Retailer, Shop.org and MediaPost.
• Led all planning for annual Client Summit for 200 attendees, now in its 7th year.
SR MARKETING MANAGER 05/2007 to 02/2012
Experian Marketing Services | New York, NY
• Promoted from Marketing Specialist to Marketing Manager in 1 year, becoming one of six in the entire organization to win an award for excellence in 2009.
• Created press releases; led media relations and promotion for an avg of 30 news items per year.
• Regularly supported a sales team of 20 on new business proposals and presentations.
• Published research report downloaded 3,000+ times in the first 3 months of release, far exceeding company estimates.
MARKETING MANAGER 05/2006 to 04/2007
RichFX | New York, NY
• Planned and executed all promotion and logistics for 4 trade show sponsorships, 6 webinars and 2 client events in the U.S and U.K.ranging from 70 to 400 attendees.
• Wrote all company press releases, case studies, proposals and client testimonials.
• Significantly increased case study and testimonial library for prospecting (5 full studies and 8 testimonials within year timeframe).
BS | Marketing & Operations management 05/2005
University of Delaware, Newark, DE