I’ve completed my journalism and media studies at Damelin College. Writing for various magazines and newspapers, including SA Music, (not counting my hard drive full of half written books – one day!)
I’m a girl who is exceptionally tall for my height, I sleep too little, I think too much and I like to be challenged. I require little of this existence. At the end of the day I’m just a wannabe artist, a free spirit, a writer, a thinker and a gypsy pirate in my head. Except for being an office drone during the day, writing, modeling and dancing keeps me from becoming suburbanized.
(Relating only to my career in media)
Tel: +2771 363 8785
Language: English, Afrikaans
Education 2001 Damelin College
• Senior Diploma
• English HG
• Afrikaans HG
• Accounting HG (distinction)
• Physiology HG
• History HG
Business Economics HG (distinction)
Higher Education 2005 Damelin College
• Media Studies
• Microsoft & ITQ Accredited
• 99% Result. Received top achiever award
2010 (Current studies) Damelin Business College
• Project Management
• PMSA Accredited
Feature Editor for LT (love-ternative) magazine
Available in South Africa, but can be viewed online at
• My own column in the magazine called “The Bourgeisie Alternative”
• Proof reading
• Deciding on content and features
• Managing a team of journalists and writers
• Co-managing hosting and sponsoring of magazine related events.
• Advertising & marketing
• Working closely with models and designers
• All samples of my work can be presented on request, or can be found online.
Scandinavian Entertainment Reviewer
• Nadine Gorlitzer can be contacted as a reference at email@example.com
Writer for Carol Lord
• Assisting Carol by writing short “ice-breaker” factual snippets for school children. Reference available.
Travelling Writer for Travelinwheels.com
• Sample can be viewed here;
Daily Health and Fitness Freelance writer for various websites;
Beauty and Skincare Writer for SpaDeSoleil
• Enquire about contactable reference
Russian translator at Georigin – translation Russian maps to English
Travelling journal while I was visiting Phuket.
Various and numerous small articles and columns in local papers
• I have no sacred cows when it comes to writing. I will write about anything that is of interest. I have found my niche in columns, since it is less ridged than formal reporting. I have covered anything from natural disasters, fund raisers, accidents to an in depth look at the homeless in our area.
All references, diplomas & competencies available on request