I am a reliable and motivated individual who is passionate about writing and the English language. My experience as a writer has included writing articles for a college magazine in Hong Kong and writing academic papers as part of my studies in Literature. As a result of these experiences, I am able to produce written material for a range of purposes and audiences. I enjoy writing and I am excited by the opportunity to continue my writing.
• Written communication
• Time management
Certificate III in Makeup (North Metropolitan TAFE, Perth, WA) Completed, July 2019
Core units: Design and Apply Makeup, Provide Lash and Brow services, Clinic Placement, and Design and Apply Makeup for Photography, Apply Cosmetic Tanning Products.
Bachelor of Arts in English with Minor in Children’s Literature (Edith Cowan University, Perth, WA) 2017
NORTH METROPOLITAN TAFE
Beauty Therapist/Makeup Artist
February 2019 – July 2019
• Greeted all customers and visitors to the clinic in a friendly, professional manner and provided information about the clinic services.
• Provided customer service by listening to client’s concerns and providing recommendations and suggestions based on their questions.
• Communicated with clients to determine their needs and expectations of treatments and performed beauty services based on these guidelines.
KOOKABURA COTTAGE (Air B and B)
November 2018-Janurary 2019
• Cleaned a small studio apartment, including bathroom and living area, to prepare for guests arrival.
• Worked as part of a small team to complete cleaning tasks in an efficient and professional manner.
• Mopped, swept, and dusted common areas, bathroom, and bedroom, to create a welcoming and hygienic living environment for all guests.
CHATERIS EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION,
Project Coordinator Hong Kong
December 2017- May 2018
• Used technology, such as Microsoft Word and Excel to create written materials, including worksheets and posters, and record student attendance in campus events and workshops.
• Planned and delivered short workshops around a range of themes, such as film genres, storytelling, and festivals, to small and large groups of students
• Performed administration duties, such as data entry, and responding to student and staff emails.
• Provided short information sessions about the English language center to campus visitors and answered questions about the services on offer.