Basem Aldwekiat Phone: (513) 432-9804
1411 Heidi Haven Drive B.Aldwekiat@yahoo.com
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
• Desire a Production/ Manufacturing Position.
HLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Chemical Engineering.
• Intern Eng. Status, Indiana State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers.
• Quality Control Engineer, familiar with Six Sigma and Design of Experiment (DOE).
• Production Engineer, familiar with Supply Chain Strategy, JIT in Manufacturing Planning and Control, Resource Planning, Inventory Management and Forecasting.
• Project Management (Microsoft Project) and Scheduling.
• AutoCAD 2010, 2D
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
• Indiana State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers. April 2011
• Jordanian Association of Chemical Engineers July 2004
Analyst- Quality Control July – October 2010
Pri-Pak Quality Beverage Co-Packing
Greendale, IN 47025-1593
The company provides beverage manufacturing and services for a wide range of customers and achieves customer satisfaction via a total quality management. Website: www.pripak.com
• Prepared the product in a lab batches before start producing it on the line.
• Calibrated the analytical instruments.
• Walked with Product lines, and made sure the products follow the quality control satisfactions.
• Determined Physical and chemical properties of the Product.
• Kept the physical and the chemical properties in the customer’s satisfaction range.
• Corrected Batches on the product’s line.
• Filled the batch and the product papers, and sent it to the customer and the management.
• Maintained a cleaned and organized work environment.
Quality Control Engineer September 2004- March2008
Ministry of Education
• Applied Six Sigma systems in the Laboratories Department.
• Redistributed The Resources in the Laboratories Department.
• Supervised a project to replaced equipment and instruments in the Laboratories.
• Trained Lab Technicians, and developed safety and first aid procedure in the laboratories.
• Published articles explained the chemical materials hazards, safety and usage.
Basem Aldwekiat Phone: (513) 432-9804 Page 2
Laboratory Technician July 2002 - September 2004
Ministry of Education
• Worked in a Chemical and Physical laboratories.
• Stored Chemical Materials based on their properties.
• Maintained Chemical and Physical instruments.
• Prepared solutions and samples.
• Performed Acid base titration, Redox titration.
• Lectured Students about the laboratories environment, and safety.
• Followed First aid and safety.
• Carried out Distillation.
BSc in Chemical Engineering 2004
Al-Balqa’ Applied University
Amman – Jordan
Pursuing Master in Management Industrial Engineering
University of Jordan
Amman – Jordan
Quality control, Operation research, Project Management and Networks models, Applied Engineering statistics, Production planning and control, Engineering Economy and Total Quality Management.
• Worked as Teaching Assistant in the following courses and laboratories:
• Manufacturing Processes 1, (2006) University of Jordan, Amman- Jordan
• Manufacturing Lab, (2006) University of Jordan, Amman- Jordan
• Manufacturing process 2,(2007) University of Jordan, Amman- Jordan
• Operation research, (2007) University of Jordan, Amman- Jordan
• Production planning,(2007) University of Jordan, Amman- Jordan
• Researches and Experiments:
• Heat Transfer Infixed and Fluidized Bed. Experiment 2004
• International Timetabling competition. Operation research 2006
• Design of Experiment. Total quality management 2007
Authorized to work in the US