Freelance Digital Artist, Anime Artist, & More
I am a student at Kennesaw State University: College of the Arts and I am on track to graduate in December 2019. I have experience creating new character concepts, but also creating digital drawings of existing characters for client commissions. I am eager to join a team and develop my skills of producing and reproducing characters within a professional setting. I am proficient in specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design of the Adobe creative suite. Along with basic skills in Fusion 360 and Auto CAD.
June 2019- Present: Freelance artist
I am a multifaceted artists that creates various types of art
• Human/Animal portraits
• Character reference sheets
• Full color illustrations
• Sticker Designs
• T-shirt Designs
Feb. 2018 – June 2019. Roswell, Georgia Style consultant, Target
My job was to visually merchandise all parts of the style section within Target.
• Set up and arrange displays or demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers
. • Use computers to produce signage.
• Dress mannequins for displays.
• Develop ideas or plans for merchandise displays
• Select themes, colors, or styles to be used per product launch
• Folding and restocking clothing on shelves
• Occasionally coordinating brand specific events within the store.
Apr. 2015 – Feb. 2018. Acworth, Georgia Clerk, Quiktrip
• Order or receive supplies or equipment.
• Prepare or maintain inventory or production records.
• Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
• Clean service or seating areas.
• Create signs to advertise store products or events.
• Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
• Prepare or serve menu items, such as sandwiches or salads.
• Receive and process customer payments. • Set up or restock product displays.
• Take out garbage.
• Wrap, label, or date food items for sale.
• Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
• Stock customer service stations with paper products or beverage preparation items.
Nov. 2013 – Apr. 2015. Canton, Georgia Clerk Trainer, Mcnoventa
• I trained new clerks on how to do everything within a McDonalds
• I cooked
• I cleaned
• I ordered supplies
• I unloaded truck
• I cashed out customers
• I counted out drawers and the safe
Present Bachelor of Fine Arts: Drawing and painting
• Kennesaw State University: College of the Arts - Kennesaw, Georgia
Fusion 360: Skillful
Concepts and Design: Experienced
Adobe Creative Suite: Expert
Character creation: Experienced