Address: 54 Clifton Road, Billinge, Wigan, Lancashire, WN5 7TP
Tel: 01744 603 135
I am a dedicated and enthusiastic individual whose primary intention is to exceed expectations. I am honest, dependable and possess excellent communication skills. I enjoy working as part of a successful team, however, if required, I am also able to work individually which gives me added versatility as an employee. Good organisation is a necessity within my routine and I am continually focused on achieving my goals to the highest level possible. I thrive on working within pressured environments and I am able to become accustomed to new ideas and concepts quickly. I am now seeking employment within a new environment in order to develop new skills and enhance current capabilities.
I am now pursuing a career in Audio Engineering and wish to apply my current expertise, from 5 years of studying Music Technology, within a variety of different scenarios. I also wish to engage with new exciting challenges, which in turn, will significantly extend my knowledge and enhance my current capabilities.
2008 to 2011 - Leeds Metropolitan University
Music Technology (BSC) - 2/1
2006 to 2008 - St Helens College
Music Technology - Double Distinction
1999 to 2004 - Up Holland High School
6 GCSE’s including Maths and English at grade C
• Good operational knowledge of mixing consoles, speakers, microphones and associated equipment.
• Extensive experience with Cubase, Adobe Audition and Windows operating systems.
• Excellent knowledge of Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Sound for Film, Music Production as well as recording, editing and mixing techniques.
• Self motivated and disciplined.
2005 - Halfords: Bike Mechanic / Warehouse Operative, Wigan
• Cycle build and repair.
• Stocking of warehouse accumulation.
• Provided good customer service whilst working as part of a busy team.
2006 - Electrical Direct: Laborer
• Transportation and management of resources on site.
• Cleaning and caretaking duties.
• Gave support to trades people where needed.
I have volunteered to function as front of house mixing engineer for student college projects in 2008. Additionally, I also volunteer to mix and master recordings on a regular basis for a wide variety of bands in my local area.
Maintaining healthiness is elementary to my wellbeing and allows me to keep a focused mind. For that reason I often attend running clubs and martial arts classes, which require a high level of commitment, but facilitate in maintaining a good quality everyday life.
• Ben Mosley, Senior Lecturer, Leeds Metropolitan University, Leeds, LS6 3QS, Tel: 0113 8215377
• Barry Ashcroft, Psychologist, Orrell, Wigan, WN5 8QZ Tel: 01695 624 484