My goal is to continue and enhance my career as a graphic designer.
I am pretty flexible and adapt well to different areas of work.
I am a very organized, creative and detail oriented individual, I am looking to utilize my skills acquired in Portugal and bring them to Canada, to expand on my success. I am eager for new challenges and eager to learn more.
I'm used to working under pressure and deadlines.
I am very team-oriented, and participate actively with colleagues.
I have a sense of humor and am friendly. I like to interact with people.
I'm versatile and easily adapt to new situations.
• Implementation of the championship trophies for Ripcurl at white sand beach,
• Art exhibitions
• Layouts for clothing in Vnyl / Flock / Flex.
• Long experience in Outdoor publicity, during 9 years,
• Working with various materials, Acrylic, Vinyl etc..
• Branding and Graphic design.
• In my spare time I like to paint and work with ceramic pieces.
• I work with Adobe CS and CorelDraw X4
• Artwork and file preparation for digital printing such as graphics or cutting plotter.
• Computer knowledge level of the user's Windows environment, Microsoft Office.
Derel, Lda. | May 2010 – now | part-time
• Graphic designer
• I create or refresh the layout/ concept of a new or existing brand or client.
this can be in various formats from Stationary / Branding Flyers, Paging, Posters, Invitations, layouts for websites, banners.
• Elaborate demo and photo collage digital outdoor advertising (moppi, totems, outdoors, light visors, car decoration.
• I prepare the artwork for various media (paper, canvas, Fabric) Preparing files for cutting and drawing plotter.
Wear Fun Alternative, Lda. - May 2008 – June 2009
Clothes Shop with an alternative / recycling concept.
Also sold books, magazines, music in vinyl.
• Responsibilities were to be assistant store manager, responsible for marketing and image branding of the store, as well as promoting events and workshops.
Reclameoeste, Lda | May 2003 – May 2008
• Work closely with clients to plan and execute marketing and image campaigns.
• After presenting various mock-ups to clients on ideas previously discussed, I start the actual design work in a digital form.
• I am involved in the whole process from conception to realization. Working closely with welding shop workers I present them with plans necessary to construct advertising outdoors.
• Most tools used: Corel Draw, Photoshop, AutoCAD 2005.
Silicone/plaster molder / handmade candle factory
• I was given the responsibility of researching and creating new trends in candle design. I contributed to achieving excellent results and growth with regard to sales.
• Opened and managed own arts and crafts decoration and fabrication store. Responsibilities included, marketing, accounting,
• Office management, as well as modifying furniture.