799, 2nd floor, Arjun Nagar, +91 9999726630
K.M. Pur, Opp. Defense Colony.
New Delhi e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
11 Years +, includes 6 years experience in 3D Gaming
Currently working for MellTech India Pvt. Ltd. , Gurgaon (Haryana) as a Head of designing and animation department. Mellon headquarter based in Ireland and recently started its office in India.
In Melltech the team is working on online 3D virtual shopping malls for European market.
Worked for Aurona Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad as a Lead Texturing artist from June, 2008 to august 2009.
The projects involved in Aurona technologies Pvt. Ltd. are,
Hanuman - The Boy warrior, a game for SONY PS2.
Lead a Cricket project (Characters) from EA games.
Lead environment and props texturing and modeling project from the game ‘Cursed Mountain’ by Deep silver.
Successfully lead a Nintendo DS project.
Recently worked on a Next Gen Character test for EA games on behalf of my company and got the approval. This test was for the next Harry Potter game which will be released in 2010 together with the movie release.
· Worked for FX Labs Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad as a Lead Texturing Artist.
The projects involved are,
Cricket 2008, an Outsourced Project by IRGURUS, Australia.
The project is about modeling and texturing almost all the contemporary cricket players and cricket stadiums of the world.
Involved in texturing for two in-house games Dhoom - 2.5 and Ghajini.
Worked for Lakshya Digital, New Delhi, India as a Senior texture and
Concept Artist and worked on several published PC ,PS2 and XBOX games.
Few titles I have worked on are,
Crash - 3 by Radical Games (Environment texturing).
World Poker by Leftfield (Props, environment modeling and texturing).
Dirty Harry by Collective Games (Character texturing).
Alien Syndrome by Totally Games (Character concept and texturing).
Toca by Firebrands Games (Racecars and Environment texturing).
CSI - Miami by Telltale Games (Character texturing).
· Worked for Rare Cartoons Pvt. Ltd., DELHI as a Creative Lead for an
animated movie, Giddo and some flash animation projects.
Responsible for Character concept, storyboard and character texturing and
assisted the 3d modeling and animation team.
· Worked for Virtual Reality Co. Pvt. Ltd, Bangkok (Thailand), as a concept, texture, story boarding and 3d modeling artist.
· Worked for FUNSTOP, a children games developing unit, as a lead illustrator, visualizer, animator and a concept developer.
· Associated with Britannica Publication as a freelance illustrator and Cover Page Designer for a wide range of children books published by the organization.
· Did regular illustration for a children magazine "Bless You" run by an NGO.
· Many Indian Big Banners like Haldiram's, Sahara Airlines, Meyor
International etc. have used my concepts and illustrations for their
· 6 months training from Crescent Communication Advertising as a visualizer
and illustrator .
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
· Bachelor of Arts, Guwahati University, India
· Post Graduation diploma, National Institute of Advertising, New Delhi,
· Diploma in Multimedia, Aptech Arena, New Delhi, India
· MS degree in 3D modeling and Game Development from GameEdu, a certificate program by University of Northwest, USA.
FIELD OF INTEREST
· Modeling - Max, Maya, Rhino, Z-brush, Mudbox
· Unwrapping and Texturing - Max, Maya, Z-brush, Coral Paint, Bodypaint and Photoshop.
· English, Hindi and Assamese
DATE OF BIRTH : 24TH December 1974
*** : MALE
PERMANENT ADDRESS : House no.-799, Arjun Nagar, Opp. Def. Col.,
NEW DELHI, INDIA