• Strong and proven analytical skills that helped blue chip clients such as DHL, Energizer, IKEA, McDonald’s, OCBC, Platinum Guild International, Sony Electronics, Singapore Tourism Board, Singapore Telecommunications, Wrigley to manage multiple sources of data and investigate relationships between communication investments and brand measures to understand what is driving sales and brand health and offer alternatives and find feasible communication solutions to enhance brand momentum.
• Proficient with qualitative and quantitative research methodologies including syndicated research such as Brandz, Partnerz, Brand Asset Valuator (BAV), China Marketing & Media database, Nielsen Media Index, PAX survey, China Provincial Marketing & Media database, Groupm’s 3-D proprietary database, Target Group Index (TGI) survey, Euromonitor just to name a few as well as SPSS, XLSTAT, pivot table, Groupm’s Planning tools such as mAllocator, Channel selection tool.
• Capable of handling multiple tasks, taking initiatives, working in groups or as an individual.
• Excellent conceptual thinking and creative problem solving abilities.
• Sharpness in computation, comprehension of data patterns, discovering relationships and crafting connection ideas.
• Brilliant coordination and interpersonal communication skills.
• Design a sponsorship evaluation programme for Consulting Group - Asia Insight Pte. Ltd and has been introduced to clients in China.
• Orchestrated a regional brand health tracking program covering eight countries; the program included a continuous tracking study and annual studies that covered market sizing, brand/advertising salience, brand image, loyalty and customer satisfaction that informs strategy and implementation for client teams.
• Developed brand insights for Overseas-Chinese Banking Corporation that transformed public’s opinion about the bank perceived as a relict brand into a glitzy and dynamic bank.
• Assist in developing the brand positioning and roadmap for Nanyang Technological University Singapore that transformed its image from a second ranked local university into a strong regional university that resulted in providing the calibre of graduates major organizations actively wish to hire.
• Elevated Omnicom Media Group China’s digital capabilities with clients in China by playing an active role in providing digital, branding and communications thought-leadership and writes about the China Digital Landscape for the Unilever client in China.
• Implemented and spearheaded MEC’s e-sensor a regional research program which forms the backbone of Asia Pacific’s consumer based communications planning approach which most of the accounts she managed bought into the program i.e. F&N Coca Cola Singapore, CHANEL, Wrigley’s and Energizer.
• Rapidly integrates MEC insight & ROI solutions into brand teams i.e. Sony, IKEA, CHANEL, Campbell’s, Energizer and Wrigley which were key clients for MEC China. Implemented training communication planning solutions & research and insights techniques as well as implemented the e-training system in the network. Collaborate with GroupM Knowledge, Mindshare, Maxus and Mediacom research directors on project priorities and industry thought-leadership.
• Initiated as MEC China and Omnicom Media Group China’s new business pitch key player by leading all insights development that is vital in helping MEC China won a number of new clients i.e. Sony, Best Buy, Blizzard and Rising and retained the Bosch account for Omnicom Media Group China. Comment by the Beiersdorf AG global client for the best crafted insight piece amongst other agencies who were pitching for the communications planning business.
• Pioneer to link up China Marketing & Media database with various clients’ segmentation systems into the online and offline media planning framework for the agency which addressed clients’ media needs.
• Successful completed a special project, an annual car brand usage and behaviour tracking study on car owners in Singapore. It was collaboration with NOP UK. It was a study that required a high level of attention to detail, with quick and efficient manner in providing answers to queries and all scheduled deadlines met. Data files were delivered early and of good quality. Also, was commented on offering a very high standard point-of-view of the automotive industry in Singapore was proved to be extremely useful for NOP UK.
• Discover insights on Nanjing’s consumer that inspired the communication planning strategy and implementation for the IKEA client on the opening of their Nanjing store (new entry into China’s second tier city) in 2008 that resulted in over achieved awareness from 85% to 90% and over achieved footfall objectives from 54,000 to 65,000 each week. This campaign’s outdoor design has won the bronze award in the Regional category at the 2008 Singapore Outdoor Advertising Awards.
• Freelance Research Consultant October 2010 to present.
• Associate Director, Communication Insights with Omnicom Media Group China from March to September 2010.
• WPP Group from September 2005 to March 2010.
o Insights Manager with Mediaedge:cia (MEC) China from August 2007 to March 2010.
o Assistant Brand Insights Manager with Young & Rubicam Singapore from January 2007 to August 2007.
o Regional Assistant with Mediaedge:cia (MEC) Asia Pacific from September 2005 to December 2006.
• Researcher with Synovate Singapore from March 2001 to August 2005.
• Completing Bachelors of Commerce (Marketing) programme with Raffles College of Design and Commerce Sydney, Australia in Singapore in the year 2011.
• Completed Omnicom Media Group China communications planning Solutions training in April 2010.
• Completed Mediaedge:cia (MEC) global communications planning solutions, insights & analytics training in June 2009.
• Completed WPP Regional training on Brand Asset Valuator (BAV) training in August 2006.
• Completed WPP Regional Brandz training in September 2005.
• Completed GroupM Regional training on 3D analytics in August 2006.
• Completed Mediaedge:cia (MEC) brand communications modelling in-house training in July 2006.
• Completed Mediaedge:cia (MEC) Communications planning & implementation: Navigator process training in January 2006.
• Completed Mediaedge:cia (MEC) Insight tools training in December 2005.
• Completed Synovate in-house training on the following:
o Effective sales pitching in March 2005.
o Regional Adcheck (Synovate’s advertising evaluation solutions) champions training in May 2004.
o Regional Market Research training in July 2002.
• Completed Diploma in Fashion Marketing from Raffles LaSalle International Singapore in the year 2001.
• Enjoys curling up with a good fiction novel, and indulges in her favourite past-time of collecting postcards, cup holders and taglines.
Available upon request.