Freelance Poster Designer, Fantasy Artist, & More
email@example.com Tel: +63437418794 / +639176337584 Batangas City, Philippines 4200
• Plant Operations & Maintenance
• Subsea Engineering
• Managing Major Emergency for OIM – Petrofac
• Root Cause Analysis
• Accredited Assessor – New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA)
• Accredited Pollution Control Officer 1 - Department of Environment and Natural Resources – Philippines (DENR)
• Microsoft Office
Mechanical Engineering graduate with strong technical and managerial skills gained from over 31 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry, Onshore and Offshore.
Operations & Maintenance. I have been involved in commissioning, start-up and eventual operations of various oil and gas installations including 1000MW Combined Cycle Power Station.
Production Shift Supervisor
Posco-Daewoo Corporation - Myanmar
January 2013 to December 2018
Leads a team of operations staff responsible for safe and smooth plant operation during the shift, minimizing downtime and ensure uninterrupted supply of gas to customer
• Interface with HSE Management & other O&M representatives to ensure corporate initiatives are implemented
• Develop SIMOP Procedures with Operations Assurance Engineer & HES Staff
• Develop as required Operations Philosophies concerning Process Operations
• Responsible for the proper implementation of Permit To Work System and LOTO to ensure all hazards associated with the activity are identified and risk assessment is carried out to prevent any incidents
Operations Team Leader
Shell Philippines Exploration B.V.
Malampaya - Project
June 2000 to January 2013
Head of operations in Malampaya Production Platform and directly reports to the OIM.
• Delivers daily production target and accountable for PM’s on Process and Safety Critical Equipment
• Responsible for the implementation of operations and maintenance activities to meet the targets based on KPI
• Accountable in providing resources to investigate all unplanned production losses
• Accountable as Supervisor to ensure the right people in the right place through Operations Staff Competency Recording Analysis (CORA) progression against targets.
• Successfully commissioned, started and operated Shell Philippines Exploration – Onshore Gas Plant (OGP)
• Transferred to Production Platform and learned Subsea Operations as well as the process, which was key in meeting company’s KPI in operating the offshore platform remotely via OGP
• Became the company’s Subsea Operations Engineer
• Successfully completed Bridge Seal Operations, a rig less intervention aimed in rectifying the cold leak on subsea Xmas Trees
• Promoted to Operations Team Leader – Malampaya Platform
Fuel Handling Engineer
Siemens Power Operations Inc.
August 1998 – June 2000
In-charge of the Fuel system of FGPC - Santa 1000MW Combined Cycle Power Station
• Prepare liquid fuel import schedule based on the consumption of all the Gas Generators ensuring availability of fuel to meet nominated power generation demand
• In charge and supervises all the activities in Fuel Oil / Fuel Gas System which include the Jetty Fuel Unloading Facilities, Tank Farm, Fuel Treatment Plant, Gas Reducing Station and Fuel Injection Skids.
• Developed Operating and Safety Procedures related to my area of responsibility, which were ISO 9001 certified
• Successfully commissioned and operated the Fuel System, Tank Farm and Jetty Loading Station of the power station
Process / Utilities Operator A
Abu Dhabi Gas Industries Ltd., GASCO
June 1989 – August 1998
Assigned in NGL Plant that includes Gas Oil Separator Plant (GOSP), Compression, Drying/Sweetening and High Yield Plant
• Operate the Gas Oil Separator Plant, Gas Compression Plant, Gas Processing, Refrigeration, Sweetening and Conditioning including the Cryogenic Processing of feed Gas as well as the Lean Gas Recovery and distribution system according to standards
• Operate the utilities ensuring minimum downtime of essential equipment that might affect the process
Caltex Philippines Inc.- Chevron
July 1987- June 1989
Assigned in the Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit (FCCU) and Gas Recovery Plant (GRP)
• Operations of the Catalyst Section, Steam Driven Blowers, Regeneration, Reactor and Fractionation Columns
• In GRP, compressor section, demethanizer, deethanizer and caustic treatment
• John Leslie – O&M Manager
Posco Daewoo Corp.
• Rey Barcebal – OIM
Shell Philippines Exploration B.V. (SPEX)
Malampaya Production Platfom
• Trevor Cogle – Senior Asset Manager
Chrysaor – Abardeen UK
Former Operations Manager @ SPEX
BS Mechanical Engineering
Batangas State University
Secondary Education – Machine Shop Practice
Batangas State University
Primary – Elementary Education
Sta. Clara Elementary School
• Managing Major Emergency as OIM
December 2012, Petrofac, Malaysia
• (Tropical) Further Offshore Emergency Training & Breathing System – OPITO approved valid until 04 February 2019
• Underwater Remote Operated Vehicle ROV Basics –IDESS July 2009
• Contract Management – Shell Philippines October 2008
• Materials & Corrosion Engineering, Shell Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur – April 2008
• Emergency Response Team Leader – IDESS – August 2007
• Subsea Production and Operations – Shell Roberts Training Center, Robert Louisiana, (USA) – February 2003
Note: Complete List of Trainings and Certifications to be provided if required
• Special Recognition Award for Bridge Seal Project –Shell Philippines Exploration B.V.
• Commendation for the ISO-9001 certification of Jetty Unloading Procedure and Oil Spill Contingency Plan – Siemens Power Operations Inc.