568 E Water Street, Berne, IN
Seeking an opportunity in your company, utilizing my accounting education, work experience and computer skills.
Associate in Science in Accounting, April 2011, Everest University, Tampa, FL.
• Principles of Accounting I & II
• Applied Spreadsheets
• Business Communications
• Introduction to Business Enterprise
• Introduction to Internet Research
• Introduction to Finance
• Computerized Accounting
• Introduction to Cost Management Accounting
• Introduction to Corporate Accounting
• Applied Business Law
• Non-Profit Accounting
• Payroll Accounting
• Tax Accounting
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Internet Explorer. Experience with Peachtree.
January 2010 to Present, H&R Block, Berne, IN
Client Service Professional
• Direct incoming customers and calls to appropriate party.
• Process payments.
• Match clients tax needs to appropriate Tax Professional.
September 2008 to March 2010, Family Dollar, Berne, IN
• Performed opening and closing operations.
• Provided exceptional customer service.
• Maintained inventory levels.
May 2005 to February 2011, Bandido’s Mexican Restaurant, Portland, IN
• Ensured a satisfactory customer experience.
• Performed monetary transactions.
• Expedited food orders.
March 2006 to March 2007, Alphabet/JCI, Portland, IN
• Assisted with daily reporting.
• Read blueprints ensuring accuracy.