Do you need an editor or proofreader?
How about a short story?
Do you need a ghostwriter?
Whatever your writing need, I can help you.
• A degree in mathematics from Oxford University.
• A post-graduate Certificate in Education.
• A Diploma in short story writing
• A Certificate of proofreading and editing.
My editing and proofreading services go under the name of Editaddition, signifying both my expertise in mathematics and the quality of my service.
I have a good command of the English language and am now writing my fourth novel, ‘Windows on Our World: Charity’, the third book of a fantasy trilogy written under the pen name of Les Bill Gates. I therefore have the credentials to write, edit or proofread non-fiction or fiction materials, and of any genre.
In my editing, I bring into play my command of the English language. Whilst always retaining the original ideas, I can:
• Edit and proofread your documents for spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors.
• Make style-related changes.
• Ensure accuracy, consistency, and appropriateness of style, format, syntax and spelling.
• Rewrite awkward sentences.
• Make ungrammatical writing readable.
For any kind of creative writing, ghostwriting, editing, and proofreading, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will always approach my chosen projects with enthusiasm, reliability and creativity.
Windows on Our World: Hope
Windows on Our World: Faith
Windows on Our World: Charity (in progress)
The Power of Gnaris
Short stories (various genres):
Threw Lake and Other Short Stories