I am an innovative CAD designer who produces quality and efficient designs for various clients in the field of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering for more than 5 years. I have the ability to use multiple CAD programs such as Solidworks, Auto CAD, and Blender. I am passionate to use emerging technology to improve the design cycle by using creativity and successfully delivered projects at high standards within time and budget requirements.
Apart from CAD designer, I am also an experienced Python programmer with knowledge on full software development life-cycle, architecting scalable platforms, object-oriented programming, database design, and agile methodologies. I have trained developers during the development phase of the project as well as trained on-site python programmers and acted as a guest speaker in college programs to educate students on programming skills.
I am equally good at using LaTex for documentation and PCB design for electrical circuits.
The following are my core skill sets,
• Modeling and Analysis: Solidworks, Auto CAD, and Blender.
• Electronics Simulation: Matlab, Multisim, ORCAD, and LabView.
• Documentation and Presentation: LaTeX, Microsoft Office, and Project.
• Programming Languages: Python, C, and Matlab.
Python packages: numpy, pandas, matplotlib, scikit-learn, pyqt, and tkinter.
• Concept Illustration: Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Many thanks for visiting my profile. Looking forward to working with you,