PHONE 001-347-819-8529 • E-MAIL AYEZAIRFAN@GMAIL.COM
AIZA IRFAN SHAIKH
To challenge myself with Communication and Media related issues and offer to the management, solutions by utilizing my creative abilities
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Working as Producer Programs in PTV Centre Lahore from Dec2005 to date.
Final semester of MBA from Virtual University, Pakistan
One month training in PTV Academy Islamabad on “Basics of TV Production”.
Executive Diploma in Marketing from Institute of Education & Research P.U. Lahore.
Worked as Media Analyst in Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) Directorate, RWP, from July 20, 2004 to February 28, 2005. Key Responsibilities including
o Making reports about economic and social development of the country
o Development and implementation of media campaigns and strategies for achieving specific targets given by the organization
o Detail research of ongoing trends in media in various fields like economy, politics, social development, health, defence technology etc.
o Monitoring all local and international media
Third Position in Maters in Mass Communication with special emphasis on Electronic Media from University of the Punjab.
One Day Workshop by ILO and Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, on “Activating Media in Combating Worst forms of Child Labor in Pakistan”
One year Diploma in Graphic Designing, from Institute of Arts and Design, University of the Punjab, Lahore.
Worked as Producer for radio FM Punjab University.
2003 University of The Punjab, Lahore M.A. Mass Communication A
University of The Punjab, Lahore
1997 Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education,
Gujranwala F.Sc.(pre-med) A+
1995 Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Gujranwala Metric A+
Worked as Director with Image Dynamics Productions
• Production of TVCs and Commercial Documentaries
Worked as Creative Director with Image Dynamics Productions
• Concept making for ads
• Script writing
Worked as Production Manager and Associate Producer with Anatlus Inc.
Three months Internship in PTV Lahore, Programs Section.
• Training Pre production and Post Production in programmes like Drama, live talk shows, Quiz Shows, News and magazine programs
• Documentary Production
• Training with Khawateen Time Production team
• Programs for PTV Director and Producer
• TV drama Serial “Roger”
• TV drama serial “Sarey Gamay”
• Music Show “ Aaj Rung Hai”
• TV Drama Serial “Maat Honey Tak”
• TV Drama Serial “Zig Zag”
• PTV’s Special National Song production and music video
• Gaa Meray Manwa, Tavelogue of Folk Music of Pakistan
• Hum Hain Benazir (Special Mega Show on 55th birthday of Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto)
• Jannat (Special play on Mother’s day 2008)
• Khala ki Siyasat (Mini Serial for Elections 2008)
• Best of PTV Music (A history of Music Produced by PTV)
• Milli Naghmoon Key 60 Saal (History of Pakistani National and Motivational Songs)
• Sunday Style (Weekly Fashion Show)
• Parakh (Weekly Quiz Show)
• Jag Beeti (Single Episode Plays)
• Hamd’o Naat (Ibrar-ul-Haq, Hamid Ali Khan, Hina Nasrullah, Marghoob Hamdani etc.)
• TV commercials & promotional documentaries of various organizations and corporation as Director of production, Production Manager and Creative Director like
• Mc Donald’s
• Tetra Pack
• Pak Hero Motor Cycle
• Dollar East Exchange Company
• Parley Cosmatics
• Punjab Atta
• Key projects (Team work) in ISPR
? President Website www.presidentofpakistan.gov.pk
? Boucher ‘Pakistan First’
REVIEWS OF BOOKS AND WRITE-UPS
• ‘Civil and Democratic Islam: Partners Resources and Strategies’ by Cheryl Benard
• ‘ADB Outlook 2004’
• US State Department International Religious Freedom Report2004
• 9/11 Commission Report
• Women Journalism in 19th Century
• Communicative Aspects of the movie “Jinnah”
• Internet, Its history and Effects on Pakistani Society
• Kashmir….A Forgotten Conflict
• Role of Electronic Media in Development of Country
EXPERIENCE WITH DESIGNING TOOLS
1. Corel Draw 9 &10
4. Adobe Premier
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Third Position in Masters in Mass Communication, 2001-2003, Punjab University.
• Winner of all Pakistan quiz competition, Azadi Quiz 2003, PTV, Lahore Centre
• Selected for Participation in designing Competition by Benson& Hedges, 2003
• 2nd Position in inter collegiate Mushaira, FJMC, Lahore, 1998
• 1st Position in All Punjab English Debate, Govt. College for Women, Marghazar Colony, Gujrat, 1996
• 2nd Position in All Punjab English Debate ,Govt. College for Women, Marghazar Colony, Gujrat,1997
• President “Phool Club, Gujrat”, 1996,by Magazine Phool, Idara Nawa-e-Waqt, Lahore
• Best Debater for year 1996 form Govt. College of Women, Fawara Chowk , Gujrat
• Talent Scholarship, 1995-97, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Gujranwala
• Talent Scholarship, 1993-95, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Gujranwala.
Father’s Name : Irfan Ullah Sheikh
Date of Birth : 23-12-1979
Place of Birth : Gujrat, Pakistan
Available on Demand