520 Georgetown Rd.
Casselberry, FL, 32707
Full Sail University; Winter Park, FL – Bachelor of Science Degree in Film Production, July 2009- July 2011 (Anticipated)
Bowie High School; Bowie, FL — High school Diploma, 2009
• Bowie High School News Show- January 2007- June 2009
• Operated ENG system, filming B-roll footage and interviews outside of the studio.
Host/Waiter, Ruby Tuesdays; Bowie, MD — February 2008- August 2008
Junior Sales Associate, Men’s Warehouse; Annapolis, MD — June 2007- January 2008
Media/ Production Assistant, Daystar Studios, Bowie, MD — September 2006- September 2007
F I LM & TELEVISION EXPERIENCE
Freelance Screenwriter — Current 2011
• Features, Shorts, Commercials
Freelance Graphic Designer — Current 2011
• Album artwork, posters and artwork for films and plays, photograph touch ups using Adobe Creative Suite
Screenwriter, Dream Pictures LLC — Current 2011
• Writing scripts for short films, music videos, and commercials.
Best Boy Grip/Electric, Field of Honor (Full Sail Studios); Winter Park, FL — February 2011
• Distributed power amongst the various different sets and kept safety levels high.
Production Assistant, Orlando Live; Orlando, FL — Present 2010
An extra pair of hands on set for rigging purposes.
Editor, Faith Outreach: iLead Conference, Oviedo, FL — October 2010
• An edit montage of a large Christian conference that’s held every year in New Jersey.
Gaffer, Breakdown (student short film); Winter Park, FL — October 2010
• Provided lighting plots and distribution plots to help bring contrast to the set and actors
Art Director, You Make Me Feel So Young (Full Sail Studios); Winter Park, FL — August 2010
• Dressed the set to fit a 1950s era.
Gaffer, SPRAY: The Documentary (independent); Orlando, FL — May 2010
• Provided exceptional contrast to interviewees and light to low light settings
Cinematographer, 3 O’clock Rock (Full Sail Studios); Winter Park, FL — May 2010
• Shot on a Canon 7D with a 50mm lens. Directed the shots to enhance the emotions and givc style to the film.
VTR (video tape recorder); The Edge Television News show (student HD Production) — April 2010
• Rolled VTR for previously taped commercials and segments of the show that needed to be recorded.
Gaffer, Speechless (Full Sail Studios); Winter Park, FL — March 2010
• Provided lighting plots and distribution plots to help bring contrast to the set and actors; lit green screens accordingly to set lighting.
Director, Bereavement (independent); Winter Park, FL — October 2009
• Directed talent and overall artistic view of the film.
Camera Operator, The 50th Emmy Awards; Washington, DC — June 14, 2008
• Operated camera, filming the ceremony; camera was one of 5 used in a mutli-camera system that led out to a switcher board.
Mole Richardson lights, Arri lights, Sunray lights Kino Flo Lights, Canon 7D, Canon T2i, Sony EX2, Arri 16, Arri 16mm HS Plus, HDCAM VTR system, DMX lighting board, Sony MFS-200 Switcher
Final Cut Pro*(proficient), Avid Media Composer, iMovie*(proficient), iDVD*(proficient), iPhoto*(proficient), iWeb*(proficient), iWork*(proficient), Garageband*(proficient), DVD Studio Pro*, Adobe Creative Suite CS4*(proficient), Microsoft Office*(proficient), Printshop, Motion*, Color*, Celtx*(proficient), Final Draft*(proficient), After Effects*, VectorWorks
• Excellent communication (both verbal and written)
• Strong computer proficiency (PC and Mac OSX systems)
• Typing skills between 40-45 WPM.
• Maintain excellent interpersonal communication, time management, and problem resolution skills.
• Ability to work well with a team.
• Exceptional problem solving and facilitating skills.
• Multitasking capabilities.
• Detail oriented.
• Project management skills