https://www.linkedin.com/kyleR KYLE RHODES
To obtain a software or web developer role in which I can use my skills and development experience in a team environment.
Northern Arizona University – Computer Information Technology
CS50 – HarvardX
• Programming Languages: Node.js, C#, Python, C++
• Frameworks: Express.js, Flask, Django, Mocha and Chai
• Databases: MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Servers: Nginx, Amazon AWS
• Version Control: GitHub, Bitbucket
• Tools: Visual Studio, VS Code, Atom, XCode
Software Engineer – King Studio, Santa Fe Springs 11/1/16 - Present
• Lead developer on 3 Augmented reality projects and web development projects
• Daily tools include Node.js, C#, HTML, CSS, Unity Engine, Xcode.
• Check out the App for iOS or Android
Freelance DBA – Ology Digital Media, Long Beach, CA
• Tools included XCode, Node.js, Python, HTML, CSS, React Native, Swift, Nginx
• Developed projects such as tax website, React Native scalable study application, Hair Salon website.
Web Developer -- Cottonwood Church
• Worked as a team to build a website for donating to various church funds such as missions trips and tithes. Used a third-party plugin to handle transactions.
Custom Game Engine
• Developed a game engine using C++. Features included a physics engine, a rendering system for drawing 2D objects each frame, and score keeping.
Stock trading practice site
• Developed a site for practice stock tracking with real time updates of stock market prices. Features included buying and selling of stocks and user login system. Used PHP, MySQL, HTLM, and CSS
• Developed an iOS /Android application using React Native, Node.js, MongoDB, and Express. Functionality included the parsing of HTML from user provided links to articles, text-to-speech, and user login system
• Developed a Python web crawler. Tools used included HTML, CSS, Python, and PostgreSQL
Additional about me
I have a passion for web development as well as interactive media. I have developed video games and augmented reality apps and games. When I am not coding professionally, I am either working on a fun home project, gaming, watching sports or engaging in the open source community with JSLA or the “Fullstack” group at Carbon Five. If you are in need of a developer who has worked with many mediums including game engines, web development, AR/VR, and mobile development, please do consider me.