MEHWISH JAWED KHAN
Objective: To pursue a challenging career as a Textile Designer in an organization where my skill set and academic acumen could be utilized to its optimum.
Degree Specialization University Year
BTD(hons) printing & mix media IU-Asian Institute of Fashion Design 2010
INTERMEDIATES computer science NCR(college of emerging technologies) 2006
MATRICULATION computer science North Hills Academy 2004
• Surface Embellishment
• Three sets of crib bedding for toddlers including designing of furniture on Candy with the fusion of puzzles.
• Off-loom weaving (wall hanging), Tufting (rug), Jamdani (stole and cluthes)
• Block printing (apparel), Tie & Dyeing, Batik & creating pattern on fabric through Rusting technique.
• Entrepreneurship: Prepared Business Plan for a new business.
• Treating Patsun-Raw jute (vertical blinds) & Namda-sheep hair (wall hanging).
• Made furniture(seethe) and lamp out of recycle material.
• Made cushions and pillows and set the interior of bridal room’
• Command over Illustrator & Photoshop
• Good interpersonal skills
Intership at Alkaram textile mill ltd(2009)
Internship at Saleem brother’s Textile Mills Ltd. (2010)
Intership at Gul Ahmed textile Mill ltd (2011).