Name : Noman Hassan
Date of Birth : 2nd May, 1976 Karachi
Father's Name : Masood UL Hassan Kamran
Nationality : Pakistani
Religion : Islam.
Marital Status : Married having 4 children.
Contact Details : House No. L-3 block # 15, Gulshan-e-Mustafa
Federal B Area, Karachi Pakistan.
E-mail Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Objective (s)
I intend to join any reputed Organization of either Consulting/Contracting where the opportunities based on abilities and efficiency. I shall execute all the assigned duties as "3D DESIGNER" with full sincerity and dedication.
NurvSoft Defense, Karachi
3D designer (freelancer) From: April 2009-Till date.
Interior & exterior 3D Modeling, All kind of residential & commercial propose submission, presentations, 3D Views & working drawings with by laws.
Gul Studio Gulshan, Karachi
3D designer (freelancer) From: February 2010-Till date.
Responsible for CAD coordination. Training of 3D Operators, All kind of residential & commercial propose submission, presentations & working drawings with by laws.
Academic & Professional Qualifications:
1. Bachelor in Computer Science ( BCS )
Bachelor of Computer Science from West Coast Institute of
Management & technology in (1999 – 2001).
2. INTERMEDIATE ( PRE-ENG )
Government Degree College Latifabad Hyderabad in (1996 – 1998).
Anglo Oriental Secondary School Gulshan-e-Iqbal Karachi in (1992).
One year Diploma in computer science (software) from
PETROMAN Training institute Karachi in (1997).
Six months specialized diploma in oracle professional program from Orasoft Education Center. The course completed in two modules.
In (03rd may 1999 to 30th October 1999).
Module 1 (introduction to oracle application)
• Introduction to RDBMS (relational database management system).
• ANSI SQL using oracle SQL*plus3.3
Module 2 (application development using developer 2000)
• Oracle PL/SQL 2.5
• Oracle forms 4.5
• Oracle reports 2.5
• Oracle graphics 2.5
6. Certificate: 6 Months Short course from Graphic Channels Karachi in (2005).
• 3D Studio MAX
• Adobe Premiere
• Adobe After Effect
7. Certificate: 2 Months short course from Computer Collegiate in (2008).
1. 3D Animation (3D Studio Max)
2. Rendering (Vray, Mental Ray)
3. CD Authoring and Multimedia Programming (Macromedia Director, Macromedia Flash, Lingo, HTML, Macromedia Flash Script.)
4. 2D Animation (Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Director, After Effects)
5. Sound Editing (Sound Forge)
6. Movie Editing and Compositing (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects)
7. Web Page Designing (Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash)
8. Illustrations (Vectors) (Illustrator)
9. Photo Editing & Retouching (Rasters) (Photoshop)