Ashton M. Meyer
OJECTIVE: To earn a position (full or part-time) as an artist/illustrator that utilizes my sharp
skills in drawing and illustrating.
To earn a position that allows me to combine by artistic abilities with writing,
creativity, and team collaboration.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Extensive experience working with clients and their requests for custom artwork.
• Consistently meets strict deadlines and guidelines.
• Precision, detail, and originality in all artwork.
• Responsible for creating art requested by high-end cliental for various purposes, including,
but not limited to: tattoos, clothing apparel, business cards, wedding invitations,
cartoons/illustrations, portraits, etc.
• Solid experience in long-distance business communication and collaboration.
• Exceptional skills in: communication, comprehension, collaboration, work ethic, and
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Freelance/Contract—High-End Clothing Apparel Artist August 2010 to Present
Giovanni Paolo (Brand Name and Designer), Bronx, New York
o Re-drew low-resolution images in a more original, company-style design
o Created and designed highly detailed, original images to be used on clothing
o Successfully completed all tasks within deadline schedules
o Responded to e-mails and phone calls regarding business information, job expectations,
deadlines, and ideas on a daily/weekly basis
• Custom Tattoo Artist 2008 to Present
o Designed original, custom tattoos for various clients
o Professionally communicated and met with clients to successfully meet their requests for
o Designed and distributed tattoo flash art to local tattoo shops upon request
• Freelance-Clothing Apparel Artist August 2010 to January 2011
Klasiq Authentic, Jacksonville, FL
o Designed original images to be used for clothing line
o Successfully met all criteria of the designer regarding color, line work, style,
originality/authenticity, and deadlines
o Communicated via e-mail and phone on a daily basis to discuss business and
expectations of work
Marian University (2006-2010)
Elementary Education (K-6) Degree/License
Indianapolis Art Center (2009-2010)
Completed 6 extensive art courses for college credit including: Acrylic Painting,
Advanced Acrylic Painting, Drawing, Advanced Drawing, Advanced Watercolor, and Multi
REFERENCES: Available upon request