BIOGRAPHY: Born in Bulgaria, raised in California. Productive, independent and team oriented, with strong and professional work ethic. Social and outgoing personality. Loves to travel, watch movies and follow both World Class and American football.
OBJECTIVE: To work in a professional, friendly and team oriented environment where I can utilize my production and post-production abilities and create lifetime friendships and business partnerships with the people I work with.
• Extensive experience working on Apple OS X with Final Cut Pro, Photoshop and knowledge of After Effects, Motion and DVD Studio Pro.
• Post-Production experience includes Editor of full-length TV episodes, short format films, commercials, behind the scenes and promo clips.
• Production experience includes Camera Operator, Personal Assistant, Boom Mic Operator, Assistant Director and Director.
• International working experience in the United States and Europe.
BTS Web Series, UFO Productions – Sofia, Bulgaria /Los Angeles, California
Video Editor: Edited 15, two minute “Behind the Scenes” web episode series of UFO Films movies “Triassic Attack”, “Cold Fusion” and “Super Tanker”. In Apple Motion, created final graphics sequences and using DVD Studio Pro created professional DVD Menu.
TV Series “Glass Home”, Camera – Sofia, Bulgaria
Video Editor: Final Cut Pro Editor of Bulgaria’s prime time TV series “Glass Home” Filming style resembles the work ethic of a major movie production, filmed with a single camera Arriflex D21, in Apple Pro Res 422 (HQ) format. Edited ten 35 minute and five 48 minute episodes. Individually edited scenes and formed the rough cut. Finalized the final cut with rotating directors. Edited weekly promo clips, recaps of previous episodes and created versions of the final titles for each episode. Exported preview and master versions using Compressor and uploaded rough cuts to TV server and the director’s cut for Post Production audio and Color Grading process.
TV Series “Forbidden Love”, MVM International – Sofia, Bulgaria
Final Cut Pro Editor: Edited 25 minute episodes filmed in a studio with multi cameras and occasionally outdoor locations with a single camera. Individually edited scenes and finalized full-length episodes with head director. On occasions worked with sound editors to create sound design of the director’s cut. Edited daily promo/preview clips of upcoming episodes and trailers for upcoming season. Exported clips for broadcast and website use. Logged and transferred footage in Final Cut Pro, checked studio footage and synchronized audio and video of captured footage from multi camera shoots.
HDN – Jericho, New York
Segment Producer: Researched, filmed and produced news stories and video essays in high definition. Filmed raw footage with Sony Z1U HD Camera in Bulgaria and uploaded to servers for editing process.
12 Point Productions – Burlingame, California
Intern: Worked on High Definition Production shoots as a Videographer, Personal Assistant and Editor. Filmed short form interview style video essays in high definition and shot “B” roll type footage. Edited Corporate videos and pilot Television series.
Community Media Center – Santa Rosa, California
Intern Producer: Researched, filmed and edited short clips for local monthly television show “Snapshots”. Assisted in filming live television projects. Edited and participated in filming “Earthquake ’06, A Santa Rosa Centennial” DVD.
• San Francisco State University, San Francisco, California
• B.A. in Cinema - Emphasis on Production, Post Production and Directing.
• Experience with 16mm and Digital Film Productions, and Directing.
• Committee Member of CSB (College Students in Broadcasting).
• Santa Rosa Junior College, Santa Rosa, California
• Emphasis on Television Production and Mass Media Communications.