Google Certified Search Marketing Professional. 20 plus years marketing experience; the last 13 years dedicated to Search; covering an array of industries (healthcare, hospitality, travel , manufacturing, ecommerce, education, engineering, fashion, food (pet & human), financial, law, marine, pharmaceutical, non-profit, political, real estate, security, technology, telecommunication, sports and entertainment), which all can be utilized in a Search Marketing environment.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaign Management: Many Exceeding
$900K Per Month. Optimizations: Bid Management, Keyword Expands, Ad Copy, Geo, Demographic, Placement Targeting, Tracking Solutions. A/B & Multivariate Testing; Retargeting, Product Listing Ads (PLAs), Bing Shopping. AdWords, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Linkedin
SEO (Search Engine Optimization): Website Audit, Recommendations provided w/ examples, instructions, and impact. to improve websites' interaction with both users and search engines.
Expert In All Major Engines Interfaces & Analytic/Tracking: Google Analytics, AdWords (MCC), Bing Ads, Yahoo, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google & Bing Editors, Google Tag Manager (GTM), APIs, Google My Business, Google Shopping/Merchant, Google Search Console, Other Webmaster Tools, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook Other: Adobe® Marketing Cloud, BrightEdge, Sprout Social PowerMapper, WordPress, Moz, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, ShufflePoint, Basecamp, Dropbox, Freshbooks
SEO And SMO: Organic & Social Media Planning & Optimizations: Tracking Solutions. Increase Website ROI; Establish Differentiators, and Avenues that allow Clients To Stand Out Amongst Competitors. Utilize media assets: Podcasts, Videos, ‘HOW TO’s’ Documentations Search Engine Marketing Integration & Training: Independently Or Work With All Levels & Disciplines (In-house Or Vendors): To Implement, Track, Launch & Manage Online & Offline Efforts.
Work From Anywhere - utilize, Skype, Google Hangouts, Join.me, Webex, GoToMeeting, Conference Calls.
French & Co. – Search Engine Marketing
Portland, ME 2008 - Present
Search Engine Marketing Owner & Consultant Custom Search Marketing Differentiated by Exceptional Client Focus and Tailored Marketing & Robust “Whole Picture” Tracking Strategies; Select Capabilities Include:
• Search engine optimization (SEO) – Link landscape, site navigation/user experience, keyword research, competitor analysis. On and off site code and content. Custom reports; optimizations, trends, recommendations.
• Pay per click (PPC) – Define goals, campaign creation, launch & tracking – daily management. Weekly/monthly custom reports; optimizations, trends, recommendations.
• Social media optimization (SMO) – Online reputation management. Custom reports; optimizations, trends, recommendations.
• Training - on all aspects of SEM – SEO, PPC, and SMO.
PixelMEDIA, Inc. Portsmouth, NH 2006 - 2008
Search Engine Marketing Practice Lead Develop, Launch, and Manage PPC, SEO, and SMO Campaigns. Select responsibilities include:
• PPC - Campaign set up: Keyword research, ad creatives, landing pages. Campaign management and analytics; optimizations, bid management, edit creative copy and overall testing and monitoring.
• SEO – Link building, Page Titles and Meta Descriptions, PDF, form, and landing page optimizations.
• Train clients and internal staff on all aspects of SEM – SEO, PPC, and SMO.
Rock Coast Media Newburyport, MA 2004 - 2006
Senior Campaign Manager Develop, Launch, and Manage PPC Campaigns. Select responsibilities include:
• Campaign set up: Keyword lists, creatives, third party tracking, and tag generation.
• Campaign management and analytics; optimizations, bid management, edit creative copy.
• Increase clients’ ROI and brand awareness.
NECCO Revere, MA 2003 - 2004
Marketing Associate Collaborated with partner companies to develop new products with a world leader in entertainment media. Increasing target market sales through demographic analysis of product sales. Select responsibilities include:
• Managed company's website.
• Created promotional materials, trade show materials/Media buying-newspaper and radio advertising.
Venture Consulting Group Providence, RI 2002
Market Research Analyst/Consultant (Two month contract) Reviewed and oversaw interview and transcription work, including quality control and project management for a market research consulting company.
eKit Boston, MA 2001
Director of Marketing Managed all North American marketing efforts for an international travel/telecommunications company. Led marketing campaign to bring an Australian product to North America. Initiated and put process improvements in place that led to a 25% improvement in costs. Select responsibilities included:
• Led promotional campaigns. Components included overall look and feel of websites, target audience definition, affiliate marketing, and media buying/planning.
• Account/Recruitment Manager for online travel partners.
New Deal Inc. Somerville, MA 2000 - 2001
Channel Marketing Manager (New Deal lost VC funding and closed 3/2001) Introduced a new consumer product for a start-up computer software and hardware company. Select responsibilities included:
• Managed e-commerce store.
• Analyzed and researched marketing trends.
• Media planning/buying.
Massachusetts Port Authority East Boston, MA 1996 - 2000
Aviation and International Marketing Coordinator Represented and organized all marketing campaigns for organization. Key person involved in enabling renovations. Select responsibilities included:
• Developed and managed marketing events and other strategies relating to Familiarization Trips for international and domestic travel.
• Involved in Massport Authority's website committee. Role involved gathering and editing website content.
Boston University, Boston, MA B.S. Sociology, concentration in Business