Julius Anthony D. Tapang
Mobile No: +971-055-6934028 / +971-050-1982938
Email Add: email@example.com
• Ability to handle and exposure in multiple instruments.
• Extensive experience in reading notations and adaptability to perform in short time.
• Well experienced as Accompanist and as freelance tutor.
• Worked as keyboardist in several local bands in the Philippines.
• Extensive Church Choir conducting experience.
MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS /UAE EXPERIENCE
• “ I AM SPECIAL “ Concert
Date: 14th of November,2009
Venue: Dubai Community Theater & Arts Center (DUCTAC)
Mall Of Emirates, Dubai
• “ I AM WHO I AM” Annual Concert
Date: 18th of March, 2010
Venue: Dubai Center for Special Needs Auditorium
Guest of Honor: H.E. Princess Hayya
• PHYSIO-DUBAI 2010 World wide Convention
Date: 28th of March 2010
Venue : Emirates Tower Hotel
• St. Mary Parish Concert
Date: 17th of May, 2009 & 11th of May,2010
• Christmas Carols Concert
Date: December 2007,2008,2009
Venue : Kempinski Hotel, Ajman.
• New Year Concert, HR staff Cathay Pacific Airlines
Date: 31st December,2008
Venue: Springs, Dubai
• New Year Concert
Date: 31st of December 2007
Venue: Hatta Fort Hotel
• Resident-pianist Sacoor brothers
Date: 8th September 2010 till present
Place: Deira City center/ Dubai Marina mall
• Resident-pianist Kempinski Hotel, Ajman
• Freelance Music tutor, arranger and composer.
• Freelance Artist/Designer, Decorative painter, Finisher artist.
July 2005-April 2006, Wafi Mall, Dubai.
Major Achievement/ Song Compositions:
Conducted Beethoven: Symphony No: 1 in performance
Yamaha School of Music
Serenade Song for Princess Hayya-
2010- “YOU’RE MY EVERYTHING”
Nursery rhymes-School hymm
2010 – “THANK YOU DAD & MUM”
“SCHOOL MARCH”, “GOOD MORNING & GOODBYE SONG”
Released Gospel Album,
2011 –“LORD, HAVE MERCY”
“SING ME A SONG AGAIN DADDY”
2010- “GLORY TO GOD”
- “STAY WITH ME”
2008 - “ST. MICHAEL ARCHANGEL”
2007 - “FALLEN ANGEL”
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
ORGANIST (St. Michael’s Church, Sharjah) PRESENT
(Bradenton Prep-Academy) 2011
(Dubai Center for Special Needs) 2009-2010
(Creative World Learning Center) 2006
(Melody Music Institute, AUH) 2007
[Music Tutor] PHILIPPINES
• Taught my students in a team-teaching setting.
APO VIEW HOTEL 1998-2002
• Play variety of music (pop, jazz, love songs and other requested songs).
UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST 1990-1996
[Organist/Choir Director] PHILIPPINES
• Direct and rehearse all choir, play piano and organ.
UCCP, BANSALAN 1984-1989
[Organist/Choir Conductor] PHILIPPINES
• Taught small lessons, freshman choir and independent music theory course, directing individual singers; individual lessons; coaching for the Singers Invitational Choral festival.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Organ/Piano Yamaha School of Music, Philippines 1987
• Bachelor of Arts Major in English, Harvard University. 1988
Art Work : Sketching, Coloring, Charcoal Painting, Water/oil painting
Musical Instrument : Keyboard, Electric guitar, Piano, Guitar, Clarinet, Soprano
Saxophone, Voice Lessons and Composer
Languages : English, Tagalog
Gender : Male
Date : July 13, 1966
Nationality : Filipino
Visa Status : Residence Visa
REFERENCES : Rev. Fr. Ani Xavier, OFM
Parish Priest, St. Michael