Nicolas A. Palmer
Concept Artist, Marketing Illustration, Storyboard Artist, Texture-painter, 3D Modeler
• Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD), Savannah, GA
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Sequential Art and Minor in Concept Art for Games
• Georgia Perimeter College, Dunwoody, GA
Associate in Science Degree for Arts
• Dean’s List 2 times.
• 3.0 GPA and higher throughout my college experience. Hope Scholarship qualification for over 5 years.
Character/Creature/Prop/Environment Concept Design and Marketing Illustration
Writing and Illustrating Comics/Storyboards; Texture Painting
Advanced in Photoshop and Painter; Have taken classes in Maya, ZBrush, CrazyBump, Headus, Illustrator, Unreal Editor; (Capable of learning and self-teaching any software program necessary to complete day-to-day tasks)
Advanced in Watercolor, Gouache, Acrylic, Graphite, Ink and Markers, Pastel, Color Pencils
EXPERIENCE (EXTENSIVE RETAIL; CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE)
• Freelance Concept Artist at Hatboys Studios designing Airships and some Ground-Assault Vehicles, Characters, and Environment from 2010 to 2012.
• Trio of finished drawings Roswell, GA, for Larry White requiring website illustrations about Y2K and the fear people were feeling regarding it in 1999.
• Blockbuster Video Roswell, GA, June, 1997 to May, 2000, and in Woodstock, GA for 3 years, Sept., 2000 to July, 2003, Customer Service Representative. *Merchandise organization, Customer Service, and Sales of Special Promotions and Rewards Memberships.
• Lead Researcher, Raindance Communications July 2003 to February 2004
Roswell, GA. *Acquisition of names, phone numbers, and emails to important upper level employees in a variety of businesses for sales department
• Petsmart March, 2004 to October, 2007, lead stockperson and sales floor associate. Forklift operation, Receiving Area, Sales Floor, Customer Service.
• Outback Steakhouse June, 2006 to August, 2006, while working at Petsmart, waiter. *developing people skills, sells and presentation skills, and memorization skills.
• Blick Art Materials September, 2007 to October, 2010. Cashier, Stockperson, Sales Floor Associate. *Customer Service. Acquiring and sharing knowledge about Art materials and techniques.