3982 Cedarbrush Dr. Dallas, TX 75229
Home Phone: 214-352-2852
Mobile Phone: 214-289-7729
Successful marketing and financial services professional seeking a highly creative marketing position—that requires a heavy focus on writing/editing skills—with a dynamic, forward-thinking financial services or telecommunications company that’s open to fresh, new ideas.
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS, Financial Services and Telecommunications
• Highly talented and experienced at greatly reducing marketing costs while increasing revenue.
• Member of award-winning creative team given Best Print Marketing Campaign by leading trade publication.
• Created, wrote and edited a national, promotional newsletter that generated over $10M in new, annual revenue.
• Created and implemented successful pre-release promotional and marketing campaign for the novel Citizen Dick that has, to date, exceeded target revenue goal by 300%.
• Selected as MVP (Most Valuable Player) out of 300+ potential marketing candidates.
• Designed and implemented an incentive contest (including the writing and design of all supporting internal communications) that produced $4.5M in new revenue in two-month period.
• Multiple Sprint President’s Club winner.
Marketing: Marketing Communications, Writing and Editing (internal communications, direct mail, copywriting (print and radio)), Viral Marketing (Social Media), Vendor Management, Competitor Analysis, Promotional/Contest/Incentive Expertise, Strategic Alliance Evaluation and Implementation.
TIME WARNER CABLE BUSINESS CLASS SERVICES, Dallas, TX
Second Largest Cable Provider in the United States
Senior Account Executive - Current (18 months)
Create?for myself and North Texas sales force?super cost-effective promotions that garner new revenue opportunities from otherwise untapped markets.
TWTELECOM, Dallas, TX
National Provider of Managed Voice and Data Networking Solutions
Senior Marketing Manager – 2 years
Created and implemented unique promotional campaigns for D/FW sales force that identified new prospects and revenue from previously unidentified market segment.
PEYBRO BOOKS, LLC., Dallas, TX
Principal – Ongoing (4 years)
Designed, write and edit all copy and content for website promoting the novel Citizen Dick – http://www.citizendickthebook.com. Manage all vendor relationships—publicist, editors, and graphic artist for Citizen Dick, ensuring strict adherence to branding, creative elements, timelines and budget.
Write all press releases disseminated to local, regional and national media outlets. Talented, and successful, at selling media pitches.
SPRINT, Dallas, TX
Global Provider of Telecommunications Products and Services
Branch Sales Director – 5 years
Managed a team of 10 National Account Managers selling to Fortune 500, C-level decision-makers, increasing branch’s annual revenue by over 600%.
Regional Marketing Specialist – 2 years
Created and implemented marketing campaigns and promotions for over 50 sales representatives in Texas, ensuring programs adhered to, and supported, overall corporate message and philosophy. Designed and wrote all accompanying collateral material.
Marketing Manager, Sprint Partners/Authorized Agent Program - 3 years
Managed all internal communications for Sprint’s 500+ authorized agents, which included the design of, and writing for, a website (intranet) strictly for the support of the program.
SEABURY & SMITH, Washington, D.C.
Insurance Brokerage Firm Owned by Marsh & McLennan, Inc.
Marketing Director, Financial Services & Professional Liability Products - 2 years
Developed and implemented marketing plans for property/casualty and professional liability insurance programs, increasing revenue by over 15%. Designed and wrote all print advertisements, direct mail campaigns, sales collateral and brochures.
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BROADCASTERS, Washington, D.C.
Trade Association representing Radio and Television Industry on Capitol Hill
Marketing Manager, Insurance and Financial Services - 2 years
Increased revenue by 210% for eight insurance and financial services products in two year period. Designed and implemented all marketing plans for aforementioned products and services.
Bachelor of Arts, English Composition and Language
University of North Texas, Denton, TX
• Member, Town North YMCA Board of Management • Published Novelist • Freelance Voiceover Talent