#18, Yashoda Nilaya, 1st C main,
1st Floor, Girinagar,
Bangalore - 560085, INDIA
Mobile: +91 988 618 3030
To pursue a long term career in the field of Accounting & Customer care and to further enhance my professional knowledge and skills by exposing myself to a wide range of learning opportunities.
Period : January 2006 - Present
Company : Swiss Re Shared Services India Pvt Ltd
Functional Title : Senior Process Analyst
Department : Global Technical Accounting & Services (Europe)
• Technical Accounting:- Effective handling of all technical accounting matters with cedants and brokers inline with internal process & guidelines. Treaty accounting (Inward & Outward), reconciliations, resolving complicated inter-company accounting /claim issues.
• Claims Management:- Assessing, Validating & adjudication of claims for Swiss Re Europe.
• Cash Management:- Monitor all outstanding balances and take necessary actions to collect the outstanding payments.
• Credit Management:- Liaise with Credit control on premium discrepancies and assist to resolve them with the engagement of cedants/brokers/underwriters.
• Account’s Management:- Monitor receipts of treaty statements and follow-up on non-receipt. Check treaty statements against our policy terms and conditions and premium calculations. Investigating account discrepancies and resolving them with cedants.
• KPI and Reporting:- Generation of monthly KPI reports to monitor the overall status of the portfolio. Reporting to Higher management/Business owners in Europe on the current status of portfolio with comments on critical issues and the latest action taken.
• Additional responsibilities handled:- * Actively involved in several projects as a project member responsible for Migration & Business shift of portfolios. * Projects on introduction of new systems to the process, Alignment of process and guidelines. * Responsible for conducting internal Audit for other branch offices located in Europe.
* Training and Mentoring new colleagues on process, guidelines & various accounting systems.
* Responsible for unit’s clean desk, Employee’s Safety and Security Audit.
* Conducting induction training, Team building activities & cultural events for the Team/Unit.
Period : October 2004 to November 2005
Company : Convergys India Services Pvt Ltd
Functional Title : Customer Care Officer
Department : Global Customer Care and Services (USA)
• Customer Support:- Handle and resolve customer queries and complaints related to Bank a/c and Credit card.
• Customer Verification:- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information, perform customer verifications.
• Sales and Targets:- Meet monthly Sales targets, Quality assessment and Customer satisfaction rating.
Period : May 2003 to August 2004
Company : Marc Events & Promos Pvt Ltd
Functional Title : Finance Officer
Department : Finance and Administration
• Administer and Monitor Finance:- Responsible for Maintaining the accounts payable and receivable, Supervising cash flow.
• Budgeting and Quotation:- Responsible for the preparation of quotation & budget for clients.
• Bachelor of Commerce : From B.H.S First Grade College, 2003
• Pre University Course : From B.H.S First Grade College, 2000
• Secondary School Leaving Certificate : From A.P.S.B.H.S, 1998
• Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Birth Date : 04th April 1982
• Nationality : Indian
• Religion : Hindu
• Fathers Name : Ravindranath
• Linguistic Capabilities : English, Hindi, Kannada,Currently learning Spanish
• Strong determination to succeed
• Highly organized - can prioritise work schedules, manage time effectively and meet deadlines
• Work independently and as part of a team
• Quick learner, Flexible and adapt quickly to new working environments and new people.
• Personal maturity and life experience