Highly talented architect with over 17 years of experience in managing, planning, designing, detailing, directing and monitoring multi-disciplinary teams and execution of projects. Seeking position in a reputed architectural firm where I can utilize my strong track record in a more challenging career.
? Design and direct residential, commercial, touristic, civic, cultural, government, healthcare and educational projects
? Responsible for managing urban planning, landscape, architecture, and interior design projects.
? Design in accordance with project schedules, budgets, applicable codes and ordinances.
? Promote firm and project goals of excellence in design, execution, and sustainability.
? Understand all aspects and phases of the architectural, design, production process and construction.
? Direct contact responsibility with clients and associated consultants
? Responsible for preparing and negotiating client and consultant proposals, fees, schedules, and contracts.
? Responsible for managing all phases of project thru construction including budgeting, scheduling, planning, design, construction documents with authority to direct and monitor all activities
? Lead, Organize and direct daily team activities of project, and monitor work progress.
? Promote team professionalism and collaboration.
Cell: (469) 570-2144 email@example.com
2011- Present THP Architects- Tony Haddad &Partners Beirut, Lebanon
• Responsible for managing all phases of project thru construction including budgeting, scheduling, planning, design, construction documents with authority to direct and monitor all activities.
• Initiate, document, and maintain project set-up, including contract review, project process and filing procedures, work authorizations, assisting accounting in timely distribution of invoices.
• Define, monitor and maintain control of the scope of work and services for the project including project schedule and work plan.
• Direct contact responsibility with clients and associated consultants, to insure timely collections and management of delinquent accounts receivables.
? Prototype city– Erbil, Iraq (548.5 hectares)
? Social Housing–Lagos, Nigeria (19.2 hectares)
? Snafee Land- Basrah, Iraq (9.48 hectares)
? Warehouses– Erbil, Iraq (50,000 sqm (5 hectares))
Mixed-used and Tourist Complex:
? EKO-05 Tower- EKO Atlantic, Nigeria (39,400 sqm)
? VI Bar Beach–Lagos, Nigeria (302,500 sqm (30.25 hectares))
? Las Salinas 5- Anfeh, Lebanon (2.87 hectares)
? Azure hotel- Ras el Khaymah, EAU (6.57 hectares)
? Damascus complex- Damascus, Syria (2.5 hectares)
? Kaf Hotel- Antalia, Turkey (19,250 sqm)
? Boutique Hotel– Nigeria (337-room hotel; gross area: 50,800 sqm)
? Erbil Medical Center – Erbil, Iraq, approx. 10,000 sqm
? Lot 210 –Sin el fil, Lebanon (fourteen-story building, approx. 8,000 sqm
? Lot 115–Sin el fil , Lebanon(fourteen-story building, approx. 9,200 sqm
? Lot 549–Sin el fil , Lebanon(fourteen-story building, approx. 7,900 sqm
? Qubic Business Center– Sin el fil, Lebanon (fourteen-story building, approx. 17,000 sqm)
? Qubic Square–Sin el fil , Lebanon(fourteen-story building, approx. 14,800 sqm)
? MHM Business Center– Beirut, Sin el fil (fourteen-story building, approx. 9,200 sqm)
? Jdeideh 19–Jdeideh , Lebanon(fourteen-story building, approx. 9,000 sqm)
? The central- Sin el fil, Lebanon(fourteen-story building, approx. 8,000 sqm)
? Sursock 228– Sursock, Lebanon (2 towers 30 stories building approx. 40,000 sqm)
? Ste Georges Hills– Bsalim, Lebanon (5 four-story buildings, approx. 30,940 sqm (3.1 hectares))
? Mar Mkhayel 654– Achrafieh, Lebanon (fourteen-story building, approx. 5,000 sqm)
? Achrafieh 5249– Achrafieh, Lebanon (fourteen-story building, approx. 9,000 sqm)
? Achrafieh 161– Achrafieh, Lebanon (fourteen-story building, approx. 5,000 sqm)
? Mansourieh 1558–Mansourieh, Lebanon (5 four-story buildings, approx. 16,900 sqm)
? Broumama 1718 – Broumana, Lebanon (15,000 sqm)
? Bsalim 772–Lebanon, Bsalim (8 eight-story buildings, approx. 35,000 sqm)
? Lot 5 – Daychounieh, Lebanon (5 four-story buildings, approx. 14,200 sqm)
? Baabda 1677– Baabda, Lebanon (5 four-story buildings, approx. 5,100 sqm)
? Choucair Residence– Beit Mery, Lebanon approx 1,000 sqm
? Shammas Residence– Beit Mery, Lebanon approx 1,100 sqm
? Romel Residence– Baabda, Lebanon approx 2,700 sqm
? Khattar Residence– Bater, Lebanon approx 2,250 sqm
2007- 2011 TAA- Tabet Atelier d’architecture Beirut, Lebanon
• Collaborate directly with the client and user groups to understand the project requirements.
• Responsible for the complete integration of design and technical aspects of the project.
• Direct contact responsibility with clients and associated consultants.
• Direct and coordinate production of schematic, design development and construction documents in collaboration with the project team.
Commercial, Residential and Tourist Complex:
? Tripoli Sea Land – Tripoli, Lebanon (100,000 sqm + landscaped area + 100,000 sqm marina)
? Dream Beach – Beirut, Lebanon (100,000 m2 + landscaped area + 50,000 sqm marina)
? Esfahan Hotel – Esfahan, Iran (337-room hotel; gross area: 50,800 sqm)
? 16 Temple & Kingsway – Lagos, Nigeria (fifteen-story building, approx. 17,000 sqm)
? 8 Osborne – Lagos, Nigeria (2 fifteen-story office buildings, approx. 25,000 sqm)
? Lagos Residence – Lagos, Nigeria (4 four-story buildings, approx. 5,000 sqm)
? Bsalim Residence – Bsalim, Lebanon (5 four-story buildings, approx. 16,900 sqm)
? Residences in Beirut, Lebanon (16-17,000 sqm), in Spain and Ras El Khaymeh.
2006- 2007 Hourieh Enterprise Beirut, Lebanon
• Responsible for internal fit out of Souk of Beirut (Downtown).
• Reviewed shop drawings and material samples for design conformance.
• Coordinated project execution, details construction plans, ensuring quality control and completion.
• Conducted and documented field observations to monitor progress of construction.
• Performed construction administration duties (e.g. RFI’s, RFP’s, change orders, etc.)
• Executed analysis and review (accessibility, zoning, life-safety, etc.)
• Supervised activities with various teams.
2000- 2006 Conser Consulting Engineer Beirut, Lebanon
Landscape Architect and Architect
• Responsible for landscape design of Public Park, sea side corniche, promenade, green spaces, Piazzas, gardens, and courtyards, etc…
• Responsible for detailed hard cape and soft cape plan layouts.
• Assisted in the soft cape research and the choice of trees, shrubs and plants that suit the land type and the needs of the site.
• Responsible for conceptual design, primary design and development drawings of the projects below.
• Responsible for code requirements and design component compliance.
• Coordinated with various teams to integrate all project components into coherent constructible designs.
Muscat Sea Front (Landscape design and development):
? Sea Front –Sultanate of Oman (tourist project along coastline: 281.8 hectares).
? Intalia Hotel – Intalia, Turkey (160-rooms/30-suite ten-floors; approx. 20,000 sqm)
? Bata Airport Presidential Salon – Africa (reception building for President; 5,000 sqm)
? Habtoor Tower – Dubai (38 floors; approx. 50,000 sqm)
? Crown Tower – City of Arabia, Dubai (45 floors; approx. 70,000 sqm)
? Sama Tower – City of Arabia, Dubai (30 floors; approx. 40,000 sqm)
? Beirut City Center – Karam Group – Hazmieh, Lebanon (approx. 172,000 sqm)
? Metropolitain Hotel Bridge – Beirut, Lebanon (150m)
1996- 2000 Saudi Build International Beirut, Lebanon
? Lawyer’s Club – Beitroumine, Lebanon (3,500 sqm club on 30,000 sqm lot)
? School Libano – Allemande – Bterram – Koura, Lebanon
? Residences in Beirut.
? Interior Design for residences, church and shops.s
1993- 2011 Free lance Architect
Free lance Architect
• Restoration of 10-story Montemard Hotel in Beirut, Lebanon
• Responsible for the design and development of 15-story office buildings, multi-story residences, and private villas.
• Responsible for the interior design of residences and offices.
• Conducted Surveying mosks, churches and touristic places.
• Verified code requirements and ensured design component compliances.
• Interfaced with various team to integrate all project components into coherent constructible designs.
Master in Architecture, Lebanese University,1993-1999
LEED GA, LEED AP BD+C USGBC 2012, 2014
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
? Order of Engineers and Architects, Tripoli, Lebanon, Registration No. 5509
? AutoCAD 2D/3D; 3ds Max, Sketch up, Archicad, Revit, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw; MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint, Primavera
? Fluent in Arabic, French and English.
*References will be provided upon request.