Quantum Aviation Solutions, Athens GA, Stains London
Operations Manager/Project Manager
• Lead support team and manage 3rd party helpdesk support center with over 500 users.
• Remote and onsite support (troubleshoot and repair) for level 2 and level 3 issues to include imaging of computers and switches.
• Manage over 75 International and Domestic high priority/ complex projects, exceeded expectations to hit target budget and completed projects within expected timelines.
o Project budgets between $30K and $1.5M
o Project lengths between 1 month and 1+ years
• Utilize standard project methodologies and processes to manage risk, and plan contingencies that allow the monitoring of project: scope, budget, timeline, and any possible changes.
• Kiosk SAAS global application development JAVA based to browser based migration – design, Initiation, planning, Testing, QA, deployment (training and installation), and maintenance (troubleshooting and support).
• Implementation, deployment (installation, system testing, and training), maintenance and upgrade of SAAS BRS GUI enterprise environment solution to include full lifecycle management from sales/contract agreement to support.
• APN, VPN, and T1 WAN configuration, LAN installation, trouble shooting, and support to include performance monitoring and issue resolution.
• Rugged device global application development - prototype development, beta testing,
• Manage multiple cross-functional, cross-matrixed, cross-company teams- to which I am not a direct
• report- as well as third party vendors and other resources; coordinates activities to achieve goals up to 100 people. Conduct regular meetings with stakeholders to provide project transparency that allows an efficient use of resources.
• Act as a liaison between the company and the support call center to manage issues. Developed a management metrics to identify reoccurring issues for reoccurrence reduction.
• Maintenance / Life Cycle support for hardware and software components to include hardware, software and network upgrades.
• Performance monitoring (network, software, and hardware)
• Creation of training, installation, and support documentation with contingency planning
• MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office 365, SharePoint, Sales Force, Ghost, VMware.
Cargill Meat Solutions, Newnan, GA
IT Manager/Project Manager
• Managed and lead projects at the Business Unit level, exceeded expectations to hit target budget and completed projects within expected timelines.
o Project budgets between $100K and $6M
o Project lengths between 3 months and 1+ years
• Utilized MS Project for plant- new customer refit, asset lifecycle, network/server refresh and relocation, implementation of Office 2010, and small implementations
• Provide level 1 and level 2 support for PC users, PC Hardware, Printers (local and network), Software configuration, and system maintenance.
• Provided analysis and support for proprietary software to include Oracle database.
• Evaluated and supported vendors (RFP, RFI, contract negotiation, and onboarding)
• Complete system refresh to include, back office configuration, switches and VLANS, fiber backbone with CAT6e cabling (voice and data) installation and configuration. Completed without impact to daily operations.
• Analyzed finances and forecast for IT budget.
• Plan, coordinate, manage and implement network security (data protection, hardware, software)
• Creation of training and support documentation (English and Espanola)
• Provided advice and assistance to other Cargill plants
• Microsoft office, LANdesk, Apple/Microsoft integration, print server,
Coweta County School System, Newnan, GA
Educational Technology Support Specialist
• Managed senior level support of network, hardware and software for over 500 users
• Responsible for creating a business continuity plan and baseline protocol for existing systems
• Organized and implemented curriculum for 21st century classrooms
WGET – West Georgia Entertainment Television, Newnan, GA
Owner/ Director of Operations
• Owned and operated WGET Channel 13 in Newnan and Channel 14 in Carrollton
• Produced 8 – 10 shows per week as well as television commercials and documentaries
• Developed business, sales and marketing plans for the station
• Researched market to determine local production pricing and costs