250 Avenue B., Bayonne, New Jersey 07002
PACE University Legal Studies Program, New York, New Yorl:
Paralegal, Legal Studies, General, 2017 - Courses completed in Torts, Contracts, Family, NY Procedures, general legal writing and analysis.
Saint Peter’s University, Jersey City, NJ:
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 1992
Operations Account Manager, PubWorx (Condé Nast and Hearst joint venture company), New York, NY
* Manage press impositions for various consumer national and international titles to save thousands of dollars.
* Direct Art, Sales and Edit departments to create magazines to the highest quality in the most cost-efficient manner possible
* Create schedules and specifications for advertisers and vendors on special projects and distribution management of special projects
Production Director, Condé Nast, New York, NY
* Direct all operations and production of the most visible and popular monthly consumer titles in the publishing industry
* Create and customize schedules and specifications with vendors and magazine staffs for challenging original, unique projects
* Collaborate with Information Technology department on updates for layout program adjustments.
* Train and manage new and promoted employees for their assignments.
* Advise and negotiate cost efficiencies with creative team, sales staffs and several procurement companies, saving thousands of dollars
Production Manager, Beverage Media, New York, NY
* Purchased products for various marketing and promotion campaigns while maintaining a tight budget
* Managed layout and operations of monthly trade magazines
* Art Direction and graphic design on promotion and ad creative, directing through to a successful final product
* Created press impositions in the most cost-efficient manner
* Negotiated new contracts. Established vendor to vendor relationships for special projects.
Graphic Designer, Independent business
* Art direction and production of advertising and marketing materials for various small businesses.
* Designed brochures, flyers, newspaper advertisements, web pages.
* Partnered with programmers for web page postings. Organized bulk mailings of created promotional material.
Legal Assistant, Addas and Potenza, Jersey City, NJ
* Initiated files for a civil defense firm representing insurance companies
* Arranged and sent notices for deposition and court appointments
* Prepared various documents for response ie, affidavits, subpoenas
* Organization and notations for individual attorney client billing
Skills - latest Adobe suite products, Lexis Advance and Westlaw databases, all Microsoft Office products, Filemaker Pro
Liberty Humane Society, Jersey City, NJ: Volunteer as an animal shelter caretaker and event organizer.