Neal Daniel Warner
Trenton, MI 48183
Phone: (734) 771 6235
Bachelors of Music in Contemporary Writing and Production with bass guitar as principle instrument from the Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts.
Current Career Objective
Having recently graduated with my undergraduate degree in music, my current career objective is to enter into the work platform, whether it is as a musician or in another field, and perform to the maximum of my capability. I desire a comfortable, sustainable career where I can exceed even my own expectations.
Competent electric bassist, capable of performing, writing, and teaching.
Learned in contemporary DAW programs, including Protools, Logic, and Digital Performer.
Other musical abilities include writing and arranging for a wide range of instruments, including vocal and choral, performance skill on guitar and piano, and transcription.
Knowledgeable on Macintosh computers and Windows operating system.
Six years of Spanish classes.
Clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
Trenton High School 2003-2007
Wayne State University 2007-2008
Jazz Studies Major
Berklee College of Music 2008- 2011
Bachelor’s Degree in Contemporary Writing and Production Major
Grosse Pointe Music Academy – Canton Location
September 2011 – Present
- Private Instructor in Guitar, Piano, and Bass
Ice Box Sports Center
June, 2011 – Currently Employed
- Skating Coach, Child Supervisor
Berklee College of Music
September, 2008 – May 2011
- Phonathon Caller, Fundraiser, Administrative Assistant
- Rhythm Section Performer
Office of Financial Aid
- Office Assisant
Music Education and Background
- Piano and Guitar: 1996-2000
- Bass Guitar: 2006-2010
Studied Bass With:
- Dan Pliskow, Professor of Bass at Wayne State University
- Barry Smith, Assistant Professor, Berklee College of Music
- Ed Lucie, Associate Professor, Berklee College of Music
- Whit Brown, Associate Professor, Berklee College of Music
Elementary School Band: 1999-2001
Boyd Arthur’s Middle School Band: 2001-2003
Boyd Arthur’s Middle School Jazz Band: 2001-2003
Trenton High School Marching Band: 2003-2007
Trenton High School Jazz Band: 2003-2007
Wayne State University All-Star Youth Band: 2007
- Trenton High School Spring Musical 2003-2008
- Chelsea Area Players, Chelsea, MI 2008-2009
Project Band: Jeremy Cole and Hollow Vixen: 2008 – 2010
- California Tour Summer 2009
- East Coast Tour Spring 2010
- Colorado Tour Summer 2010
Project Band: My Own Accord: 2010 – Present
- Department Chair, Berklee College of Music
- Director of Annual Fundraising, Boston University
- Guitar Instructor, Berklee College of Music
- Music Director, St. Paul Lutheran Church, Trenton, MI
- Music Teacher, Trenton High School, Trenton MI