Syed Qammar Ul Hassan
Dera Ismail Khan (NWFP)
Ph D.I.Khan 0966-732205
House #951, Street # 96, I-10/1,
Cell # 0331-5368733.
Res # +92-51-4442548
To apply professional knowledge to challenging problems with zeal/dedication and commitment leading to growth and development of the organization and carrier advancement.
Father’s Name : Syed Mulazim Hussain Religion : Muslim
Date of Birth : May 23, 1966 Nationality : Pakistani
N I C # : 12101-3598439-1 Marital Status : Married
Personal Attributes : Excellent communication, report writing and time management skills with God gifted leadership qualities. Flexibility and motivation for working in conducive environment.
? Master of Public Administration-Gomal University,Dera Ismail Khan.1987-90 securing grade A. (Major in Marketing Management)
? LLB (Part II) Law College-Punjab University,Lahore.2004
MS Windows MS Word Ex Pro
MS Excel D-base
Qualification Year Grade Institute Board
B.A (Eng,Eco) 1987 B Govt College DIKhan Gomal University
F.Sc ( Pre-Medical) 1983 B -do- BISE Peshawar.
Matric ( Science) 1981 B Federal Govt Model High School DIKhan Federal Board
Institutional Development Associates (Pvt) Ltd Junior Consultant
Telecom Foundation Pay Phones Ltd Asstt Manager
Telecom Foundation Pay Phones Ltd Manager Administration/Regional Manager
In my capacity as Consultant, I assisted in preparing feasibility reports, prepeared market analysis reports, preparation and submission of MIS report for CEO, participated and conducted various workshops, ie; Creative and Innovative thinking, Stress Management with collaboration of CIPFA UK based Consultant Firm. During my stay in the firm, I also looked after overall accounts of the entire business.
Specific tasks performed by me during my professional career are:
? System design and business strategy.
- System development, including development of
o Sales and Marketing.
o Manage Accounting procedures.
o Internal Financial Control/prevent internal line stealing.
o Developed internal systems on the principal of MiniMax.
- Engaged by MD to implement all the systems and procedures to all other regions, which I designed for my own Unit/Region.
- Always performed well and, maintained exemplary performance in respect of targets specified by BOG over the years and always remained on the top, resulted to declare me best teem player in the company, consecutively for the period of three years
? In the field.
- Planning, organizing and developing of assignments for field staff and finalization of reports.
Reviewing all the assignments, works and finalization of reports.
- Co-coordinating with the end user’s to achieve the level of total customers satisfaction.
? Business Development
I have been involved in the business promotion of the company including building & maintaining relationships with prospective clients, preparation of proposals and pricing strategy for our services. My job responsibilities amongst other include:
- Promote services and image of the firm.
- Identify and pursue opportunities, coordinate and drive business winning in liaison with the businesses.
? Resource Management
Being a partner in a firm of qualified accountants my responsibilities involved resource management function with the objective of accomplishing efficiency, economy and efficiency through proper management of available resources.
? Billing Control and lodge Excessive billing claims::
- Point out excessive billing; find out the cogent reasons with proof.
- Calculate and justify the excessive amount and submit claim.
- Presentation of claim before authorities.
- Attending monthly Regional Vigilance Committee meetings and follow up the claims.
- Calculate the amount of rebate percentage, lodge claim and follow till final decision.
? Financial and Management Consulting:
- Finalization of Feasibility studies reports for corporate and non corporate clients
- Consultancy for Costing techniques and methods
- Assistance in Bank Financing to clients including liaison with bank personnel
- Proposal making on the basis of requirements of the clients and highlighting our relevant strengths.
? Accounting and assurance services
- Coordinating the finance people on establishment of efficient and effective accounting and internal control system.
- Review of accounting records of the clients and preparation of monthly accounts for management purposes.
- Review and finalization of the monthly accounts for audit purposes.
? Management Advice
- Advising clients for the selection of best and maximum profit generating sites and business strategies.
- Advising clients on implications of specific price of the product.
- Advising clients on Human psychology and pertinent issues to hunt maximum customers.
- Conducting interviews for hiring professional staff for the company.
- Coordinating with Management to keep them inform about changing market scenario.
- Advising business alterations by preparing comparative statements of competitors functioning in the market.
Worked in MS Office environment and am familiar with Information system.
INTEREST AND HOBBIES LANGUAGES
Working on Computer Urdu Excellent
Table Tennis Saraike Excellent
Traveling and Shopping English Good
Environmental awareness Punjabi Good
Syed Anis Ul Hasnain Naqvi, M.Ikram Khan
Ex-Chairman Telecom Foundation Managing Director
Islamabad TF Pay Phones H/O
Ph # 051-2879191 Lahore Ph # 042-5717635-7