To obtain a position in a reputed organization and to become part of a highly motivated and dynamic team of professional with a result oriented and forward looking approach.
Masters in Economics From Punjab University Year 2003
• Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS-Access, MS-Excel, MS-Power Point).
• Systematic and other commonly used business software.
• Computer Course (Data Processing Concepts).
• Did two (2) months management Trainee Course from Bulgaria for METRO CASH & CARRY PAKISTAN
• Professional Management Courses, Conducted by McDonald’s.
• Development Management Skills, Conducted by McDonald’s.
Results-focused, quality-driven professional with extensive experience in retail and operation management positions, demonstrating consistent achievement of objectives, strong sales and service skills, and dedication to organizational goals. Advanced presentation and relationship development abilities, with track record of generating business growth.
A dedicated, enthusiastic and self-motivated leader that juggles multiple tasks simultaneously and flexibly adapts to a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Motivated change agent that continuously raises the bar by implementing new initiatives while preserving the founding values of integrity, openness, customer service, and results.
Inventory Management, Stock Management, Budgeting & Forecasting, Team Training & Mentoring, Customer Service, Process Designing.
Save The Children(Swat)
Jan 2011 To Date
Working in Save The Children (Swat) ERRP in Logistics department as Asset Inventory Officer Since January 2011.
• Receiving of items purchased and keeping record by entering them in computerized system.
• Maintaining the documentation record of items purchased.
• Tagging of all fixed assets with inventory code number.
• Updating inventory if item status changes, such as if the item is destroyed, stolen, moved to another location, donated, or sold.
• Reconcile fixed asset inventory with finance on a monthly basis.
Apart from Asset Inventory officer responsibilities other tasks include:
• Assisting Procurement officer in purchasing request of different department by calling quotations and completing complete documentation required.
• Assisting Fleet department in assigning vehicle and making travel plans for the weekly requests of the different programme in progress.
• Making contracts and Lease agreements, Hiring vehicles according to organization policy and projects needs.
• Making daily vehicle plan as per the requirement of different departments needs.
• Organizing training and different orientation sessions conducted in swat safe the children.
Metro Cash & Carry Pakistan
Aug 2007 to May 2010
Managed two largest departments of Store successfully (Household, and Office & Media).
• Responsible for the whole department stock management which include
1. Stock Ordering according to the customer need and demand within the targeted range.
2. Stock handling and placement of stock within the space provided and keeping in view the sensitivity of the product.
• Responsible for department Daily, Weekly and Annual Inventory. Major Achievement were:
1. Took part in two annual inventories of Islamabad region.
2. Member of annual inventory team of Isb in 2009. Designed Pre-Counting and stock placement structure which was implemented in whole store.
3. Achieved consistently inventory targets assigned.
4. Went to Faisalabad Metro Cash and Carry with the team to conduct store first Annual inventory.
• Responsible for staff scheduling.
• Coordination with Sales & Marketing Departments.
• Developing and implementing Sales Strategies for the Department.
• Training and orientation of the newly hired team members.
• Identifying new areas/organizations to publicise the products and generate revenue.
• Did management-training course of 2 months from Bulgaria.
• Active team member of country opening of METRO Cash & Carry Pakistan.
• Active team member of Islamabad METRO Cash & Carry opening.
• Integral part of the team of Faisalabad METRO Cash & Carry.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Feb-2005 to Aug-2007
• Responsible for the Franchise’s Profit & Loss, Quality, service and cleanliness.
• Training Coordinator for Islamabad region.
• Scheduling Head of the Franchise.
• Looking after operating systems of the Franchise.
• Head of Marketing and sales department.
• In charge of the store ordering of food and non food items.
• Active member of opening team of Rawalpindi and Islamabad McDonald’s restaurants.
• Best Scheduling manager during the opening of Rawalpindi McDonald’s.
• Achieved positions in different sales and marketing competition.