Meghan Seal Smith
- Experience with Photoshop painting tools.
- Proficient with traditional media.
- Competent in layout composition, environment design, prop design, and character
- Specializing in visual narrative.
Employment History and Experience
Commission work for sailboat logo, 2017
- Designed custom logo for instalment on private sailboat spinnaker and hull.
Commission work for private art and murals, 2000-2017
- Designed and painted several private interior and exterior murals and wall hung
Commission work for permanent and temporary business art fixtures, 2008 - 2014
- Designed and painted murals on storefront windows during the Christmas season for
festive and advertising purposes.
- Designed and painted large mural for a family-owned petting zoo business.
Commission work for Vancouver's Limelight Video Store - permanent window art, 2013
- Designed and produced 8 large digital paintings that were transferred into store
window decal printouts and installed in the local video store.
Freelance creative assistant for Ilizarov Clinic - B.C. Children's Hospital, Vancouver, 2010-2011
- Worked with an Orthopaedic Surgeon on reinventing the presentation of the Ilizarov
- Constructed new brochures, information booklets, and guidelines available to the
patients and their families in order to improve patient experience.
- Created fun and inspiring coloring books and activity books for patients.
- Created T-Shirt designs and wrote stories featuring characters going through the same
challenges the patients face.
- Accepted into Academy of Art Spring Show (2016).
- First place in category.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, majoring in Religious Studies – University of British Columbia
Masters Degree in Concept Art Illustration - Academy of Art University, San Francisco